What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Mystic Pizza (1988).

Such a sweet little movie, fills me with nostalgia for the 80ies. Things were better then, the music too.
And it actually turned out that Julia Roberts, which I dislike with a passion, was actually really hot when she was a teen.

Let Me In (2010)

Never saw the original and heard both were great but really similar. So I opted for the American remake. Very good vampire story, good performances by the kids, nice tense moments mixed with a sweet blossoming friendship.

Edge of Tomorrow

with recent crop of sci-fi movies being a bit meh, wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised with this one. good movie.

Just finished Trees Lounge. Full of stars, strange movie, not really about anything (not a Sienfeld reference).

I liked it and recommend it, its only on Netflix streaming for another day though...

Halloween II - A good follow up to Carpenter's classic. Meyers gets some great moments and the hospital makes for a clever setting.

I just saw this Halloween movie - a Japanese B-film from 1963, dubbed into English:

MATANGO - A yacht is wrecked on a day-trip in Japan, and ends up in a graveyard for sunken boats. At first, they eke out a living by eating canned meat, birds' eggs, and roots, but soon discover a "community" of mushrooms that threaten their existence. Directed by the man who brought you the original GODZILLA. ** of four

$MATANGO.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
Words cannot possibly describe how much this movie SUCKED. It had literally NOTHING going for it, all the while destroying a favourite animation. Hats off to Michael Bay, who proves that he just needs to be credited in a movie in order for it to suck. If you considered renting it, consider again. Respect the the money and the time you will lose and do with them something, anything else.

Let Me In (2010)

Never saw the original and heard both were great but really similar. So I opted for the American remake. Very good vampire story, good performances by the kids, nice tense moments mixed with a sweet blossoming friendship.

Watched both. The remake is an 8 and the original a 10.

Saw the movie, "Fury" today.

It was good for the most part. The first two battle scenes had me on the edge of my seat.

All the actors were good in spite of a uneven screen play.

The movie did a good job of portraying the vulgarity of war.

Top Bottom