What's new

Zucchini Bread

...from my Welbilt The Bread Oven

proxy.php

JB ~ If you used Priority Mail, the bread should arrive at my door by Tuesay or Weds. right? :drool:

Sue

Interesting way to make zucchini bread! :w00t: Looks excellent. I'd love a toasted slice, little butter, a wedge of that Gouda, and a cupppacoffee.

That looks magnificent. Get a press of something african on the go and I'll be around at 7!! Good coffee and good bread what else is lurking on that often seen counter top!

You just had to show that picture didn't you? Great! Now I'm going to the 'fridge because I'm hungry! Thanks a lot!!!:lol:

OK, by popular demand, here's the recipe from The Bread Machine Cookbook, by Donna Rathmell German, ©1991 Bristol Publishing Enterprises, Inc., ISBN 1-55867-025-4, p. 124:

¾ C shredded zucchini
¾ C water
3 T vegetable oil
3 T honey

1 t salt
1 t grated orange peel (optional)
¼ C wheat germ (substitute ground flaxseed, if desired)
1½ C whole wheat flour
1½ C bread flour
1½ t yeast

These measurements are for a medium-sized loaf; however, my "mushroom-cloud" creation ended-up finishing on the large side of things. YMMV.

should i sent my to address to you. Didn't sound like it made sense to me. Maybe I am just supremely tired.

I just read that back. All I can say is duuuude I'm crabby on 3 hours sleep and no food for 7 hours. I don't like me when I'm deprived of basic needs. Maybe I should be sleeping on not on a shaving forum!

Top Bottom