What's new

Why Two Forums?

Damn,I missed it!
Can you post apicture of yours? Mama Bear is busy with her moving...:biggrin:

Story of my life, JoAnna, story of my life.:frown:

Guys, as a member of the "VIP" club,
I felt it was ungentlemanly of me to HOARD the photo so generously sent.
Joanna, you rock.
Might I suggest, however, that you check out one of Sue's shave sticks for chicks....

full

Tongue firmly in cheek, of course :biggrin:
Mods, feel free to delete if this material is too sexy for the forum.:wink:
John P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, as a member of the "VIP" club,
I felt it was ungentlemanly of me to HOARD the photo so generously sent.
Joanna, you rock.
Might I suggest, however, that you check out one of Sue's shave sticks for chicks....

full

Tongue firmly in cheek, of course :biggrin:
Mods, feel free to delete if this material is too sexy for the forum.:wink:
John P.

You evil tempstress :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha!! Oh I am rolling on the freaking floor....!! Jo! :001_wub: :001_wub:

JoAnna, I love you dearly darling, but, you started it.... :lol1: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :001_tt1:

:001_unsur
bummer...
No Hard feelings meant, of course...I'm sure JoAnna's leg is nowhere NEAR that hairy, gents...must've posted the wrong pic :biggrin: or perhaps I'm not important enough either.:blush:

FWIW it might not LOOK like much but these legs attached to some fins earns me a nice chunk of "special duty" pay.....well, a nice chunk for us enlisted G.I. types, anyway.

As to our actual topic, I think both forums have different personalities, and shamelessly post at both places. For the most part everyone on ALL of the forums I've been is very friendly and polite, just as here. There are of course, exceptions, but compared to other forums, we're all quite tame, it would seem.

John P.

:001_unsur
bummer...
No Hard feelings meant, of course...I'm sure JoAnna's leg is nowhere NEAR that hairy, gents...must've posted the wrong pic :biggrin: or perhaps I'm not important enough either.:blush:

John P.

I am pretty sure JoAnna started it..... :biggrin: I hope she isn't mad for long... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edit... if one of you guys can find the old tattoo thread, there is a picture of JoAnna's chest in there.... ;-)

I think she'll be ok.
If anyone REALLY believed that was JoAnna's leg, they likely need to get out more. Joanna doesn't strike me as that "earthy" of a girl.....
Well I'm out of here in a minute, moving downstairs, grandparents flying in tomorrow giving them the bedroom.
John P.

I think she'll be ok.
If anyone REALLY believed that was JoAnna's leg, they likely need to get out more. Joanna doesn't strike me as that "earthy" of a girl.....
Well I'm out of here in a minute, moving downstairs, grandparents flying in tomorrow giving them the bedroom.
John P.

I remember riding the subway in Mexico City and admiring a very beautiful european babe. She had a beautiful face and was quite shapely until you got to her legs. Man were they hairy. :biggrin:

I guess even American girls didn't shave them, either, until good 'ol Mr. Gillette decided to run a campaign implying it was "unsanitary" or something like that...
Not sure the exact history of why women here started shaving them, maybe something to do with gillette, or the new fashions. Honestly I don't know...
Even the European girls often shave now too, from what I understand. Maybe not all of them but who knows.
John P.

M

modern man

I guess we all know why to frequent this forum.

John P where are the tattoos? I thought you were in the navy? :lol:

and as for the tattoo tread where is it, that one has to be dug up!

I too, am registered on two forums, but with my work schedule, I have to cut down my time and stay active in here. Since they be a Mod, the lowest class Mod at that...but still a Mod...then I believe I should spend my time in here...

Are you guys and GALS so lucky....you have an exclusive of MARK THE SHOESHINE BOY !!!!

Please sit down you're embarassing me...no applause.....thank you ...thank you very much....

mark tssb

Friendly members and FAR easier to navigate. It's hard work getting round shavemyface! Something odd with it means I can't open a thread in a new tab without the original tab opening the page as well. Might be my setup but I can't be bothered to check as I prefer B&B!

Gareth

+1 Firefox Rocks!!

Top Bottom