What's new

Why Two Forums?

Friendly members and FAR easier to navigate. It's hard work getting round shavemyface! Something odd with it means I can't open a thread in a new tab without the original tab opening the page as well. Might be my setup but I can't be bothered to check as I prefer B&B!

Gareth

I have a userid for SMF, but only occasionally go there to lurk and seldom go there to post. This place satisfies all my shaving info needs. Nothing really wrong with SMF, but why go 2 places, as others have said? Plus, the ladies here are so much more sexier than any other forum on the web. :001_tt1:

I have a userid for SMF, but only occasionally go there to lurk and seldom go there to post. This place satisfies all my shaving info needs. Nothing really wrong with SMF, but why go 2 places, as others have said? Plus, the ladies here are so much more sexier than any other forum on the web. :001_tt1:

That's kind of my take as well -- why go to two places. I have an ID on SMF, but have never posted over there. I do go to lurk, but as others have pointed out, B&B is just easier!

i use both forums. i started with shavemyface.com , actually with the msn forum, but have found that it's been the easiest to navigate this forum, plus i like the review system that has been setup on this one, so i usually stick around here mostly.

That's almost the same story here. I registered at SMF before I registered here. But for what ever reason, the e-mail with the link that you need to click on to activate your membership, never came. It all worked out in the end, but that's another post... So, here I am. I for one, am thankful that we have 2 forums.

Having said that:

Badger and Blade is definitely my "Home Base". I find the community is very polite, friendly and knowledgeable. It's very easy to navigate around the site. I just can't say enough about B&B.

2 other wetshaving groups, The Wetshavers group, and Nassrasur, which is a German equivalent to B&B are also popular.

Jeff

Can I have one for an alternate desktop picture for my work PC??? Pretty please?:redface:

Don't tell anyone, but I am using that picture for my desktop on my PC. :001_tt1:

Git r done!

:lol: T.F.F.

proxy.php

Top Bottom