What's new

Who shaves EVERY single day?

I shave 7 days/week. Most days I do a 3 pass plus a clean up pass. I use feather blades and rotate between 2 razors (1964 Slim and Merkur 37C). I mostly use Stirling soap and always apply AS splash and balm. A 51 year old baby face! :laugh:

I shave every day and have been doing so for decades.

I skipped a couple of days last year, when having to stay at home because of a really bald cold (very high fever). Didn't like it.

Shave every day, weekends included, albeit possibly a little later. Think I may not have shaved one Saturday in the late 90s.

I shave everyday with either a feather blade or personna blue, it's addictive, razor's are a old 1951 Gillette or a cheap Feather. Great way to start the day, I shave in the shower without a mirror with musgo real or arko, or old stone cottage it's only been six months why did I wait so long.
wbill

I usually shave every day. I look forward to it each morning... I prefer aggressive razors, and luckily my skin holds up.

I probably shave 13/14 days in a two week period, not for the lack of wanting to, usually time constrained. Weekdays are a two pass WTG and go. I look forward to the weekends where I can spend a few more minutes working the lather or an extra pass.

I shave 6 days a week, on Sunday I rest. I usually use the same DE razor for Tues-Fri with my 37C on Saturdays so Im extra smoove for date night and my Piccolo on Monday to beat the growth back.

Every day shaver with any de/straight/shavette comes by my mood.
Non more carts or plastic multiblades since some years

Top Bottom