What's new

Who shaves EVERY single day?

I have to shave everyday to hold that professional image the county expects. The only break my face would get is the actual days that i'm off. Its been 3 years since I'v hacked off my beard. had to seek professional help on dealing with the sudden separation. Due to the high risks of exposure to bodily fluids and elements, hopefully policy would change one day. But, the side burns stays.

I shave daily but tend to mix it up between carts and DE. This past week I've been using some of the more 'aggressive' DE's I have.

I would keep at least one mild razor handy for those days you need to look presentable but didn't have a smooth experience the day before. Any of the Gillette Tech's, Merkur 34c or Gillette adjustables set low will fill this bill.

If starting out with a brand new blade I've found lightly stropping the edge against a scrap of denim (alternately, palm stropping seems to work well too) can help make the first shave feel smoother.

I shave every night after my shower before bed. I find if I don't, I actually get MORE irritation on my neck. I think it's because my beard is extremely curly and, if let grow any, tends to give me ingrown hairs. So I've shaved every single day for the past 180 days or so.

I shave every day as well, face and head. Unless of course there is a time issue or I have an unexpected cut/irritation. Glad I can because it just is so much fun.

Everyday unless im flying the red eye flights but I will shave when I get home that afternoon.....SE or Straight.

I DE shave everyday, twice each day. (A straight razor is thrown in every now and then when I have extra time)
I've grown to love shaving, and hating stubble.
My wife and girls don't miss the stubble, and love the different AS scents.

Six days a week. I usually skip either Saturday or Sunday, depending. Good preparation is important. I shower and use glycerin soap on my beard. Use a good soap. Light pressure. If ATG doesn't feel good, only do WTG and XTG. Post shave is equally important. I use Thayers witch hazel and a good shave balm.

I'm a daily shaver with str8s. Usually 1 pass plus touchup and get a fine shave with no irritation. I get a 3 pass in not as often, but not because of irritation (there is little to none), mainly because of time.

Daily with no irritation or skin problems. BBS almost always. Oddly enough when I was a cart or electric plebe I had constant irritation, redness and hated the daily shave. It's possible that DE has forced me to better technique though.

I've been shaving every day since the late 60's. Military, then my jobs required it. Now I just enjoy it. Skipped a day last month due to sunburn acquired while fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. Old white guys from the Northeast should know better!

Every day since I started growing facial hair in my teens, there were no cartridges then. The only break was when I grew a beard but still had to trim it.
It has been a lot of years using a brush, soap and DE razor.

I'm an every day (in the morning) DE shaver, 2-passes (WTG, the ATG). Love my shave time and I look forward to trying new products and stuff. My only difficulty (other than too many choices) is a swirly spot on my neck that takes a bit of beating (but has recovered by the time the next shave rolls around).

Top Bottom