What's new

whats your favorite beer?

Trappistes Rochefort 10
Dark Lord Imperial Stout

Yes, 2 entirely different brews but oh so good!

I'd love to find some of the Rare Bourbon County Stout too.

Ever since university I have loved the combo of Newcastle Brown with a side of cider...

Recently though I've been hooked on Hoegaarden; and would agree with some other posters on the suggestion of oak aged Innis & Gunn. I love the import section of the LCBO and they seem to be stocking more local micro brews; Great Lakes Brewery is just great!!!

Just getting into beer (it's an acquired taste for me). My fav so far is probably the Black Butte Porter.

I've only had a microbrew from my favourite local restaurant (local i.e. NW), Fat Tire, Black Butte Porter, and Guinness.

Home in Phoenixt: Four Peaks 8th Street Ale. In Oregon: Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale. Got to have a favorite Belgian too: Delirium Nocturnum. Love Guinness, but only in a Trinity College pub on a Friday night.

A work friend gave me a bottle of Ommegang Brewery's Hennepin Saison Ale and I am thoroughly impressed!
VERY Smooth, calming, almost tea like. Honey and lemongrassy scent, and taste. All very soothing, with a 7.7% ABV

Granite City Brewery Broad Axe Stout, great brew, not a bitter stout like some. Barring that Coors Banquet, it just an inexpensive good tasting beer.

Favorite everyday beer - Harpoon IPA

However, I'm turning to brewing my own more and more to satisfy my thirst for more hops!!

I don't always drink beer, but when I do...

St. Peter's Porter, Lindemann's Kriek Lambic, Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy, Brooklyn No. 1, Samuel Adams, Guinness. Blue Moon or Samuel Adams is what I'd take to a barbecue or some such where my taste in beer may not be shared by my hosts.

Stay thirsty, my friends!

If I am buying I prefer stouts and there are several I would like to try. As of now it would be Samuel Adams Oatmeal Stout. If somebody else is paying, anything that want to buy.

Top Bottom