What's new

What's your cream or soap today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried a mixture of the C.O. Bigelow (Proraso) and Classic Shaving Frankincense and Myrrh soap puck after watching the uberlather video. Best lather I made so far... by a wide margin. Not sure if it was the Proraso or the combination. Going to try it w/ my TOBS Avacado next to compare.

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Just got back from the post office box with a glycerin puck of Musgo Real lime and a glass tub of Tabac. Can't decide which one I should experience first.

Guess I'll do an eeney meeney miney mo... :)

Today is ToBS Mr Taylors cream. January is my separate the wheat from the chaff month. I'm giving each of my creams 2 shaves with the same set up to see which 6 stay & which 6 (or more) go. I already know Mr Taylors is a keeper.

Cella today!

Just got back from the post office box with a glycerin puck of Musgo Real lime and a glass tub of Tabac. Can't decide which one I should experience first.

Guess I'll do an eeney meeney miney mo... :)

I don't think the Musgo Real lime is a shave soap rather it is a face wash. Please let me know if it shaves well though because I love Musgo.

D'Men Activating that I got from shaveabuck.com. From the makers of Arko, I believe. He has marked it down to a very attractive price. Good cream even at its original price.

Fusion HydraGel shaving gel. :w00t:

kidding. Ogallala Bay Rum and Sandlewood soap... because it's the only thing I have right now. I love the smell, but it's a pretty inconsistent lather for me. I can never find the right combination of water/soap. It's either too fluffy or dry.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Cella today!

I don't think the Musgo Real lime is a shave soap rather it is a face wash. Please let me know if it shaves well though because I love Musgo.

Leche, you are absolutely right. Apparently I didn't read it's description well enough before I added it to my cart. It is a face soap made to soften the whiskers before a shave. Thanks for the heads up! :biggrin1:

Now I hope I can pry it out of the old spice mug I literally shoved it into. :blink:

Mama Bear's Grapefruit Ice:

proxy.php

:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom