What's new

Want one? VOTE NOW! - B&B Custom Watch Mock-Up....

Want to buy one?

• Yes - I want one!

• Yes - I want two!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like it. A lot.
A bit more Meistersinger stylish would be nice, though.

proxy.php

Ooooh, that's nice!

helluva watch. (d*mn you, Badger & Blade....)

I'm not sure how I feel about the B&B on the face - on the caseback is fine and the signed crown (proper term?) is AWESOME.

gimme a couple of months to put together the price of admission. (fixed income, ya know.)

I too am interested at this price point, but not with "Badger and Blade" prominently displayed on the face. :ohmy:
The Badger depiction on the crown is a great idea. :thumbup1:

We'll be removing this and putting it on the back of the watch, out of view. We're working on some mock-ups....

I like the new proposition, the price is reasonable and I really like the badger engraving on the crown. :thumbup:

I think the face is too crowded tho, big numerals, two tones, old style hands. Something like this, with a blue arrow-like second hand would be perfect
Engraving on the movement would replace nicely the front "badger and blade" since some members were against it, if it doesn't increase the price. 300$ would be an absolute maximum.

I like the new proposition, the price is reasonable and I really like the badger engraving on the crown. :thumbup:

I think the face is too crowded tho, big numerals, two tones, old style hands. Something like this, with a blue arrow-like second hand would be perfect
Engraving on the movement would replace nicely the front "badger and blade" since some members were against it, if it doesn't increase the price. 300$ would be an absolute maximum.

I agree noxlord, love the styling of the bernhardt watch. I would definately buy if the watched looked like that...looks like an Omega Railmaster.

View attachment 94541

Alright fellas - thanks for being patient! Here are some mock-ups.

Basic specs...

1.) 43mm case
2.) Swiss ETA 6497 Manual Movement
3.) Sapphire Crystal Face (and case back)
4.) Blued hour/minute hands
5.) Sub-dial seconds w/red second hand
6.) Blued screws, etc on the movement (to make it pop)
7.) Porcelain white dial around a gold Guilloché
8.) Individually serial #'ed 1-100
9.) B&B Badger head logo on the crown
10.) Assembled in the USA
11.) We believe the price will be under $300

Strap will likely be a cognac full quill ostrich due to the incredibly regal look/feel of the ostrich and its rugged characteristics which maintain their beauty over years of use.

What do you think fellas?

full

full

full

Very nice indeed! :thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom