What's new

Want one? VOTE NOW! - B&B Custom Watch Mock-Up....

Want to buy one?

• Yes - I want one!

• Yes - I want two!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only the people that answered the poll can purchase a watch.

Am I correct?

You are incorrect. Anyone can purchase a watch, it's first come, first served. The poll was just to make sure there were at least 100 folks interested.

If you looked at the quantity, you were the 6th or 7th person who ordered :wink2: In any case, the manufacturer is shipping them directly, so the numbers will be random - save for #1 which will go to Andrew. :thumbup1:

Well, you already know that I didn't look at the quantity :lol1:

Fair enough. I ordered this morning and now the waiting game begins. Looks like it will be a very nice watch. :thumbup1:

Looks like I was ~ # 12 to order. Does mean I should expect serial # 12?
Since these are limited editions, will my order be shipped earlier than order # 100?

Just curious. :001_rolle

I tried the gift cert first, but it actually asks for a gift cert number as a payment method. Tried Paypal afterwards and it worked just fine.

I noticed the specs now say "Ostrich Pattern Strap"

Is the actual ostrich leather now out? Is this now cowhide printed to look like ostrich? This would be a notable difference, just wanted to clarify for those of us who are interested.

Thanks.

Edited by AACJ: thread merged with watch thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the specs now say "Ostrich Pattern Strap"

Is the actual ostrich leather now out? Is this now cowhide printed to look like ostrich? This would be a notable difference, just wanted to clarify for those of us who are interested.

Thanks.

Edited by AACJ: thread merged with watch thread

We're working on it. There was a misunderstanding with the manufacturer, and we're trying to find some genuine (inexpensive) Ostrich straps. As is, we're cutting it pretty thin... the watch is only $30 more than the standard version, and it's got sapphire crystal, see-thru caseback, custom face, etc.

All of us who are desirous of buying one (or more) of these watches should most definitely go to this thread to see how to order one or straight to this link to place an order.

At first I was all like :thumbup: but then I was like :drool: and now that I'm wondering if enough people are going to actually order one I'm like :scared:, but then I'm sure they will, and I'll get it, and I'll be all :001_tt1:.

C'mon . . . you know you want one. :biggrin1:

I am a watch collector. I almost purchased "The Officer's Watch" from Bernhardt's website which is the original version of this timepiece. When I did some research today and found the B&B site with this limited edition version, which offers so much more than the original version that Berndardt offers, I pulled the trigger immediately. To get a limited edition of 100 or less of this timepiece at this price with so many high-end features it's astounding this timepiece has not sold out within hours. Bernhardt are master watch builders of quality. Now add in the quality of the ETA Unitas 6497 Swiss engine (which are found on timepieces 10X this price) and the classic retro look that Berndardt designed into this timepiece it's a watch collectors dream come true. Sapphire crystal, exhibition back, Arabic numerals, leather straps and more....what the heck are you waiting for. When ever a quality timepiece is limited to such few (and numbered) it will hold its value for many years to come...plus you'll have the knowledge of knowing that you own something only 99 others world wide have possession of! That's unique!

Last edited:
I am a watch collector. I almost purchased "The Officer's Watch" from Bernhardt's website which is the original version of this timepiece. When I did some research today and found the B&B site with this limited edition version, which offers so much more than the original version that Berndardt offers, I pulled the trigger immediately. To get a limited edition of 100 or less of this timepiece at this price with so many high-end features it's astounding this timepiece has not sold out within hours. Bernhardt are master watch builders of quality. Now add in the quality of the ETA Unitas 6497 Swiss engine (which are found on timepieces 10X this price) and the classic retro look that Berndardt designed into this timepiece it's a watch collectors dream come true. Sapphire crystal, exhibition back, Arabic numerals, leather straps and more....what the heck are you waiting for. When ever a quality timepiece is limited to such few (and numbered) it will hold its value for many years to come...plus you'll have the knowledge of knowing that you own something only 99 others world wide have possession of! That's unique!

Well said :thumbup1:

Top Bottom