What's new

Vaping, Jumping in head first, with both feet

it has a replaceable coil unit much like the nautilus does, i was just gonna pop out on my nemesis and go, what would set voltage on the nemesis, i thought much mods were drop a battery in and go

so using this combo is all about the battery I use with it ?

Last edited:
With the Nemesis, you'll only be able to get 3.7V - 4.2V (depending on how long you've been using the battery), so your power is completely controlled by the resistance of the coil. A 0.5 ohm coil on a Nemesis will treat you just fine. You'll be getting a range of about 35W on a fresh battery down to about 27W when the battery has been run down to 3.7V. That's a fantastic usable power range for a tank. Just make sure that you're using batteries that can handle that amount of current. With a 0.5 ohm coil you'll be drawing about 8.3A on a fresh charge, so you'll want to make sure you have a battery that can handle at least 10A, preferably more, though.

What kind of 18650s do you have?

nothing in that range, i know a local place has the Sony 30a I'll have to see if they have them in stock tomorrow

nothing in that range, i know a local place has the Sony 30a I'll have to see if they have them in stock tomorrow

Those are some of the best. VTC4s or VTC5s are preferable due to their capacity, but VTC3s will work as well.

I predict you'll have an RDA and be building your own coils for it before the end of the year!

i just ordered some efest 35a batteries incase the store doesn't have any... shipping it of Toronto anyway

they went from their notice to pick up to proseced so either tomorrow or the next day my luck I'll get the unit without the batteries and just have to due there and Waugh it be pretty for a day

thats cause they are in a box on my front steps, while i am not near said front steps lol, will have to blow my lunch and grab them

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Mike did you do the Magnet conversion rate on the nemesis switch ?

Well I tried. Some how flipped one of them when I installed it and they stuck like glue. Ended up braking one trying to get it back off and did not bother ordering another set.

$IMG_20141126_124403.jpg
$IMG_20141126_124413.jpg
$IMG_20141126_130724.jpg

now we just need a charge

Top Bottom