What's new

Simpsons: Berkeley or Duke?

Flirting with the idea of getting a Berkeley 46. I need an intervention, lol.
You don’t need an intervention, you need a super Limited Edition Simpson Medallion Yellow Centenary Edition Berkeley 46! 🤪

I have the blue one and it is a great brush. I think Simpsons added some magic foo foo dust to this one as mine has a much better knot than the standard 46 I had a few years ago.

Only one left in stock and that will likely be the end of the Centenary (Simpson‘s 100th Anni) Berkeleys for good. More than the standard Berkeley but worth it IMO. The Case LEs look great as well but the handle is too small for me.

Approx 20% comes off the price for VAT if you are in North America.

And then that 20% comes back on for shipping!

But sometimes you have to pay to get what you really want (and fortunately for me I don’t really want that centennial Berkeley).
True. It is about $80US total shipped for the LE Berkeley and Case. Very unlikely duty or tax will be charged at customs either.

Simpsons only made a few of each colour, so it was worth the extra $$$ to me to have something unique.

I have both the Duke 2 and 3, would a Berkeley 46 be redundant? I already have the Case, would a Berkeley 46 again, be redundant?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have both the Duke 2 and 3, would a Berkeley 46 be redundant? I already have the Case, would a Berkeley 46 again, be redundant?
I have Dukes in Best in sizes 2 and 3, but no 46 in Best, as I figure the Duke 2 is a better brush at that size. Perhaps look at the Classic 1 or 2 if you want another small Simpson. Do you have a Chubby 1? In Best or in Super it is a terrific little brush.

Top Bottom