What's new

SE Assimilation Tour - The Canadian Edition!

I can easily answer your question. Canada Post's high shipping costs. I already own a Feather Weight. Nice idea though.

I saw my first SE in the wild last week, an Eveready, and wondered if I wanted to start down that road. Several members from the forum have encouraged me to do so (never ask these guys to attend an intervention, by the way) so I'd be interested in giving it a shot

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I got no issues re-launching this as the lack of interest seemed to be the main stopping point before. so let see

Roderick
canadian deacon
Nick_o
Chris Murphy

Any others?

Might as well bump this back to the main page. PM me when this gets going Luc and I'll give you my address. Thank you for your generosity in organizing this.

All Canadians who qualify should try this. It's not often we get a chance to be involved in pass arounds, so jump on this and give it a try. I would sign up, however, I own and have shaved with SE so its not a major benefit to me.

Hopefully a few more Canucks sign up.

And thanks Luc for offering to do this.

Luc

Staff member
All right, let say that I will let this go until the 25th - 8am (Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)) and then proceed with sorting the list and ship out the razor.

Sounds good Luc. I just found out I'll actually be away for work for a couple months starting in late May, if it's not too much bother is there anyway I can end up closer the top of the list, otherwise I may have to drop out.

I'm thinking of picking up an SE from my local antique store (Eveready March 24 1914 in a bakelite box). I've heard this is a good razor and it looks to be in mint condition.

Let me know if this disqualifies me from the tour.

Luc

Staff member
I'm thinking of picking up an SE from my local antique store (Eveready March 24 1914 in a bakelite box). I've heard this is a good razor and it looks to be in mint condition.

Let me know if this disqualifies me from the tour.

Yes it would since you would need to be SE-free to qualify...

Luc

Staff member
Okay list that I have so far. I sorted the list according to the locations. I also put Chris first since he might leave early so he will get a chance to try the razor

1. Chris Murphy - Eastern Canada?
  2. Nick_O - Vancouver, BC
  3. Roderick - Grande Prairie, Alberta
  4. canadian deacon - Nova Scotia
  5. Back to me

Top Bottom