What's new

Saint Charles Shave "Woods" Aftershave A Score!

In one of my latest indulgence from Saint Sue and Wendy was the typical A rating service but the story here is the new Woods Aftershave splash. I'm gathering my cool weather gear like a bear fattens up for winter and "The warm scent of mixed woods" was the perfect description needed for me.

Not for the faint of heart IMO, manly men need only apply. Scent reminds me of cool crisp mornings with my coffee sitting outside my tent up in the mountains somewhere. Makes me want to go hammer up some drywall, shoot Bambi and eat a Double Double Animal Style (some may get that joke) while watching an episode of Bonanza. The scent doesn't linger at all and went well with my Aramis today.

The healing properties are top notch and even though I love a good sting on the face from a splash, SCS is soothing and comforting with minimal sting. The value of this is amazing at $10 and now with SCS's offers it is a no brainer loading up on some goodies from there.

This one tops all of their splashes IMHO, even over my favorite Mediterranean Citrus. This needs a soap or cream:001_cool:

Thank you Sue and Wendy!

Get better soon Sue, we miss you.

Last edited:
In one of my latest indulgence from Saint Sue and Wendy was the typical A rating service but the story here is the new Woods Aftershave splash. I'm gathering my cool weather gear like a bear fattens up for winter and "The warm scent of mixed woods" was the perfect description needed for me.

Not for the faint of heart IMO, manly men need only apply. Scent reminds me of cool crisp mornings with my coffee sitting outside my tent up in the mountains somewhere. Makes me want to go hammer up some drywall, shoot Bambi and eat a Double Double Animal Style (some may get that joke) while watching an episode of Bonanza. The scent doesn't linger at all and went well with my Aramis today.

The healing properties are top notch and even though I love a good sting on the face from a splash, SCS is soothing and comforting with minimal sting. The value of this is amazing at $10 and now with SCS's offers it is a no brainer loading up on some goodies from there.

This one tops all of their splashes IMHO, even over my favorite Mediterranean Citrus. This needs a soap or cream:001_cool:

Thank you Sue and Wendy!

Get better soon Sue, we miss you.

SCS aftershaves have been on my short list for a long, long time but my cabinet has been very full and new space opening up just isn't happening.

But, You just made me buy an aftershave. :thumbup1:

Makes me want to go hammer up some drywall, shoot Bambi and eat a Double Double Animal Style (some may get that joke) while watching an episode of Bonanza.

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't know they had Double Double Animals over in Arizona. That beast of a burger, literally, is not for the faint of heart. I have never seen anyone ever eat one! This certainly is a glowing endorsement of SCS Woods AS.

Well, I went ahead and ordered me a bottle.

Luckily SWMBO had left for work so I should be able to sneak this into storage locker "C".

Very much looking forward to trying it.

Thanks for the recommendation.

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't know they had Double Double Animals over in Arizona. That beast of a burger, literally, is not for the faint of heart. I have never seen anyone ever eat one! This certainly is a glowing endorsement of SCS Woods AS.

Hell ya we do!!! I'm from So Cal and would never move to where there wasn't an In N Out that I couldn't go to and get me a double double with a chocolate shake!

This is the only one of SCS's regular AS splash offerings I haven't tried. Must resist!

Resistance is futile :001_cool:

Well, I went ahead and ordered me a bottle.

Luckily SWMBO had left for work so I should be able to sneak this into storage locker "C".

Very much looking forward to trying it.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I love this stuff and the bottle is now about 1/2 gone since 10/08/2010.

And I second the motion to petition SCS for a balm.

Great stuff.

Top Bottom