What's new

razorock what the puck triple milled shave soaps

I have 6 of these soaps and I had them laying around for a while and have not used them in a very long time. I just figured I'm use one of the soaps for a shave and I gotta say, I had a pretty good shave. these triple milled shave soaps smell pretty good to me and they lather pretty easily in my opinion and the 4 pack was very very cheap considering how long each soap will last. if you are looking for a pretty good triple milled soap that lathers easily and smells pretty good and it pretty cheap, look no further than the what the puck soaps from razorock. razorock also sells the same exact soaps in stick form too. I looked around hard on the internet and I could not find a better deal for triple milled shave soaps. razorock has the best triple milled soaps FOR THE PRICE. no question.

What the Puck is a truly remarkable value. They are frequently on sale and the price is fractions of a penny per shave.

yep, I think the what the puck soaps are better soaps than razorock's croap soaps which I also have. the croaps from razorock are probably a little easier to lather and may have a few more moisturizing ingriedients in them, but they won't last as long as the what the puck soaps.

Joe and Michael have their soaps made by some of the finest Artisans we have here in Italy. Therefore, yes they are OUTSTANDING in terms of both quality and performance.

Nice write-up Sir @jonwilson :thumbup1:

I found another triple milled shave soap from italy from another brand, but one puck cost over 30 dollars. razorock sells 4 triple milled shave soaps for 14 bucks (not including shipping). you cannot beat this deal.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I found another triple milled shave soap from italy from another brand, but one puck cost over 30 dollars. razorock sells 4 triple milled shave soaps for 14 bucks (not including shipping). you cannot beat this deal.
Mr Wilson, with almost 30 years of wet shaving under my belt, I can confidently declare that price point has really nothing to do with performance and quality in a shaving soap.

In my current top 5 there are 4 soaps that are either inexpensive or reasonably priced. Only 1 is costly.

Joe and Michael have their soaps made by some of the finest Artisans we have here in Italy. Therefore, yes they are OUTSTANDING in terms of both quality and performance.

Nice write-up Sir @jonwilson :thumbup1:
Agreed. I have several of their soaps and have yet to be disappointed with any of their products
Mr Wilson, with almost 30 years of wet shaving under my belt, I can confidently declare that price point has really nothing to do with performance and quality in a shaving soap.

In my current top 5 there are 4 soaps that are either inexpensive or reasonably priced. Only 1 is costly.
That’s one of the reasons I like soaps from RazoRock and La Toja. They’re high quality products that are very reasonably priced

Love the entire Razorock lineup with their value for money philosophy. Love these soaps, hard tp find a better bargain. Plus they are always offering discounts on these soaps making it even better..

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My friends, please allow me to add that I had the honour and pleasure to personally meet both Joeseph and Michael (zio Michele). They are wonderful persons with all the proper requirements that belong to fine Gentlemen: humbleness, simplicity, honesty and elegance in their gestures. Furthermore, they love Italy, where they have their roots, above anything else. My hat is off and I bow before them.

RR "What The Puck" soaps are indeed fantastic! The Lime is one of my favorite soaps. A pure, sharp lime scent, in a little puck that lathers like crazy and lasts forever! An incredible value!

I'm a fan of Razorock WTP soaps.

I originally bought the Blue Barbershop since I like that type of scent profile and from the positive feedback on this forum, about the WTP soaps.

It took me a few shaves to figure out how to get a good lather. But now that I have. I think it's a great soap for the $$.

I have bought two orders of the 4 pucks when they went on sale. So I'm well stocked up on this soap for a while.

Not to hijack this thread, but I bought these soaps several weeks ago and used them exclusively for a few weeks because I read good reviews. The pucks lathered easily, but every time I used one, my face would burn, breakout and feel irritated. Needless to say, I don’t use these anymore, but what could be in these soaps that would cause this reaction?? I haven’t used many soaps, but my face broke out using Cella too. Thank you for your help!

Not to hijack this thread, but I bought these soaps several weeks ago and used them exclusively for a few weeks because I read good reviews. The pucks lathered easily, but every time I used one, my face would burn, breakout and feel irritated. Needless to say, I don’t use these anymore, but what could be in these soaps that would cause this reaction?? I haven’t used many soaps, but my face broke out using Cella too. Thank you for your help!
Difficult to say for sure, but possibly lanolin, shea butter or one of the fragrance ingredients. The rest of the ingredients are pretty standard stuff.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Not to hijack this thread, but I bought these soaps several weeks ago and used them exclusively for a few weeks because I read good reviews. The pucks lathered easily, but every time I
used one, my face would burn, breakout and feel irritated. Needless to say, I don’t use these anymore, but what could be in these soaps that would cause this reaction?? I haven’t used many soaps, but my face broke out using Cella too. Thank you for your help!
I think that you should send them to
@ Farmer Tan and have him evaluate them for you ☺️

Top Bottom