What's new

Race To The Finish PIF! Win a Dans Black Arkansas Oilstone or a Belgian Coticule!

Now Eric, since you won you have to post a few pictures of your SR den. Or else you will be forever cursed in the eyes of the honing gods :lol:

Lol it's too small to fit my straight razors and a camera in there. And no, I don't have that many straight razors, the shave den is just the size of a shoebox. I will post a pic of all the completed straights and my current rock quarry when the Arkie shows up though.

Lol it's too small to fit my straight razors and a camera in there. And no, I don't have that many straight razors, the shave den is just the size of a shoebox. I will post a pic of all the completed straights and my current rock quarry when the Arkie shows up though.
I wish I could fit all my shaving implements inside a shoe-box, but what is this heretic talk?! Aren't you a member of the CEC? :laugh:

I wish I could fit all my shaving implements inside a shoe-box, but what is this heretic talk?! Aren't you a member of the CEC? :laugh:

Lol no heresy here. Between soaps, aftershaves, colognes, straight/DE/SE razors, razor restoration supplies, hones and brushes, I've done the C.E.C. proud. I just don't have room to put them all in one place. :tongue_sm

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I have checked out his YT channel, and you are absolutely correct there. I have a Coticule bout that I'm still learning the ins and outs of, and I'm afraid that if I got another Coti it would start an avalanche of Belgian stones that would eventually bury me lol. I've had my heart set on an Arkie for a little while, so that's the one I'd go with.
So you want the Ark?
What other stones do you have?

So you want the Ark?
What other stones do you have?

I would like the Ark. I currently have a select 9 Coticule bout, a set of three Welsh slates, a couple of Norton combination stones and lapping film. Thanks you again for this PIF. The post count is a great idea. :thumbup:

Congrats Eric! [MENTION=108505]Smattayu[/MENTION] Now you can go through the learning curve of the Arkie and we can all learn what NOT to do LOL!

Yes, and congrats John! You win a select piece of balsa wood from the highly sought after Ochroma vein. :thumbup:

proxy.php

The stone arrived in the mail today. Here's a pic with the first victim, an Engstrom Red Devil. It's been ready for a finisher, but I haven't been able to get the edge the way I want it on what I've had available to me.

proxy.php

Many thanks again to [MENTION=75043]Dcaddo111[/MENTION] for this great PIF!

Top Bottom