What's new

Professor Flanders's Journal of Nerdy Observations and silly camaraderie

I mean it's all fun and games on here, but you know my line of work and I don't need to just hand out a reason for a psychological evaluation in real life!

#BOSC for life
Understandable, Almost half of the SD office knows who I am on this forum and it does feel strange when I hear my forum name or ingame name during work!

But it means 2 things for me -

#1 BST with collegues

#2 I'm only a childish kid on the internet, Professional at work and clean shaven!

one more, it is fun having my collegue and roommate try Arko! without telling them anything! When they open the container, all kinds of french can be heard!

Understandable, Almost half of the SD office knows who I am on this forum and it does feel strange when I hear my forum name or ingame name during work!

But it means 2 things for me -

#1 BST with collegues

#2 I'm only a childish kid on the internet, Professional at work and clean shaven!

one more, it is fun having my collegue and roommate try Arko! without telling them anything! When they open the container, all kinds of french can be heard!
French?? I thought ARKO!! Was made in Turkey? Maybe Fez pops out and on to their heads.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

How embarrassing, you'll get a nickname, and then you will have to own it.

#1 BST with collegues

Now thats what I like, I'll enable every single one of them, and they will be singing the shaving cream song before the week is over.

I wouldn't have it any other way. We have to have places where we can decompress. We don't need to be professional all the time. We have to take moments to enjoy life, and sometimes, thats being silly and making silly decisions. Cause the only rule around here, is to have fun. You got to be able to do that, and then you can be professional again when you are at work.

When they open the container, all kinds of french can be heard!

sacré bleu! C'est tellement fort que je pense que je vais m'évanouir. C'est fait à base de pétrole ou autre chose ?

@Osyri = Agent O
eggs platypus GIF

Top Bottom