What's new

The Journal of a Backwards Professor

Doug, I’m happy you’re no longer in pain and are in a better place. What’s it like up there, in shave heaven?

Everyone you’ve left behind, from family and close friends to your wider B&B community, unfortunately now must suffer your absence. It sucks. Cancer sucks.

Thank you for your wisdom and advice. None of us really know how things work up there, so if you can keep a heavenly journal, I promise to read it, eventually. For now, I’m going to reread your earthly journal — you still have lots to teach us.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
1-24-24.Bayonetta.Mike's.SV30.640.JPG

Doug, thank you again for making this lovely handle and stand for me. As you know, it was a surprise gift. I think you already know how much I like it. I'm using it a lot these days. I'm using it so much, not just to honor you, but because it is a truly excellent ultra lightweight handle. Plus it looks great on the Bayonetta head. It was very smart of you to combine brass with aluminum, Doug.

I can only imagine the toys in your Heavenly Machine Shop, my friend.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I also think about Doug every day.... and miss him terribly. Jim and others, thank you so much for keeping his memory alive by using his wonderful handles. I feel joy mixed with sadness every time I see them, but am so happy he was able to leave such a legacy for our little shaving community.

I just now saw about this !! I am sad 😢.. All my love and best wishes to his family And friends And all his friends here !! He was always nice to me , I remember back in the day I think the first Pif ( back when I was still a newbie ) he put on I won.. I still use the stuff.... I also still use the brush he gave me sometimes...

Top Bottom