What's new

The Journal of a Backwards Professor

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
My prayers are with Doug's family. I am so very sorry for their loss.

I'm also sorry for my loss and yours. Doug was one of my favorite members, an interesting man, a good man. I will miss him.

He fought the good fight (in many ways).

On the other hand, I bet he has an even better lathe to play with in heaven. Imagine the perfect handles he's making in preparation for us.

Happy shaves and prayers for all of you,

Him

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I was also saddened by the news...... A few years ago now, as I was contemplating my own mortality, I decided... I will make an effort to live in a way that will enable people to remember me fondly when I exit the planet.... Doug achieved that, in my view. I do remember him fondly. I'll miss his humor, advice... his unique set of life skills. I know I'll enjoy seeing his handles continue to show up in photos posted here.

I've heard it's better to burn out than fade away. That was you Doug, living large and always eager to answer my PMs and teach me stuff. I'm really going to miss you mate, even your griping about WhichyPoo. I hope they have something as fun as drag racing where you are, and also you can reunite with your feathered friend.

Condolences to his beautiful family.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Look for me in the nurseries of heaven - Francis Thompson

20231207_135811(0)[1].jpg

Top Bottom