What's new

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Commercial

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Pinaud hasn't contacted me about correcting it. Besides, it wasn't released for the European Market. :w00t:

The most common reactions to the Veg. I think they may have decanted the Veg just for this scene. Sorry about the extra stuff at the end, but I don't own this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Commercial, the voice...it did something to my Lilac Vegetal when I played it on the PC... :blink:

proxy.php

I looked in the shave den, and it was ALIVE!:scared: I ran to find something to defend myself with, and that's when I heard this awful screaming....

proxy.php

The Veg had grabbed my Clubman Bay Rum and poured it's life's blood out into the sink! The Bay Rum wailed in agony as the Veg Monster, awakened from it's dreadful slumber, murdered it! :eek6:

Outraged, I poured a magazine load of .45 caliber leaden death at the hideous Lilac beast, but it seemed to have no effect....:yikes:

proxy.php

The Creature angrily turned towards me, and I could feel the flowery, pungent odor of doom as it approached...In desperation, I plunged a bottle of vintage Shulton Old Spice in to the heart of the Vegetal beast, it gave a soul destroying final shriek, emitted a miasma of pleasant Lilac and stale litter box, and collapsed, killed by the pure goodness of Shulton Spiciness. :aureola:

proxy.php

That was close!

Phil, be careful...when you toy with powers that are beyond the understanding of mortal men...Rock the Veg at your peril!

Absolutely amazing! No, really...

Top Bottom