What's new

Picked up some Perma-Sharps from Amazon

True that... Fortunately I had bought a couple hundred extra myself. Same with the Nacets

I have thirty different blades in at least a pack of 100. All together, I have a few thousand DE blades. At 69, I am set for a few more decades...
I'm a bit younger but I used a single Treet Dura Sharp successfully for all of February during the challenge. I probably have around 3500 blades now even after failing to get the cheap Perma-Sharps. I think I am good for life honestly, but it's fun buying razor blades.

Perma-Sharps are back to under $11 on Amazon. Interestingly, vendor Super Safety Razors has two listings: one shipped from Amazon at $10.86 and one shipped from Super Safety Razors at $19.68. This may be nothing, and this is just me thinking (too much) aloud, but I wonder if we're gonna start seeing Perma-Sharps made in India?

I picked up 200 of these for 18£ at Connaught along with some other stuff. Not as cheap as the 9.9 cents per deal on Amazon but for extra four bucks (excl shipping) it was maybe worth knowing it’ll be lower risk.

Perma-Sharps are back to under $11 on Amazon. Interestingly, vendor Super Safety Razors has two listings: one shipped from Amazon at $10.86 and one shipped from Super Safety Razors at $19.68. This may be nothing, and this is just me thinking (too much) aloud, but I wonder if we're gonna start seeing Perma-Sharps made in India?

$9.90 by the time I checked out.
They're at $9/c today and if I wasn't in a year long sabatical I wouldn't hesitate to pick up 4-500 of them right now at that price. My last 200 were at $8.90/c back at the end of December. Will await @Jim99 to get his to make my final decision though...

I checked a few times today. $9.50, $9.20 currently $8.91
I saw that they have buy two save 13%

Got 200

8.91 x 2 = $17.82 less 13% $2.32 for a pretax total of $15.50

IMG_0941.jpeg

Last edited:
I put this in the other thread… but I received 400 from Amazon yesterday at $8.91 per 100. They seem to have fixed the mixup with the half blades.

They are my favorite blade… and I like to support buying local… but the deal was too good to pass up.

The forum is working correctly again.

They are my favorite blade… and I like to support buying local… but the deal was too good to pass up.
Not my favorite but a good blade. I bought 600 in Jan. and another 200 now. 400 Nacets, 300 7 O'Clocks when IB had them on sale for $10.

With the whole Gillette Russian blade turmoil grab what you can when a deal presents itself.

Top Bottom