What's new

NEW RAZOR BLADE

Raven Koenes

My precious!
@Wogus @walpan

Here it is:

:thumbsup: Thank you for the review of the platinum's.

Great review, @euro!! Thank you for posting it!!

I'm one of those guys that enjoys good marketing hype. It draws my attention to the focused product and gets me curious about it. I'm also grateful for reviews that balance out the hype.
Their website looks unfinished. They don't have a Facebook page, if you click on the Facebook icon on their website it just sends you to facebook.com. To me they sound like some lazy kids who want to make a quick buck by using the saving the environment card. I wonder why they don't have a Facebook page, I mean Facebook is free lol. How are they going to compete against companies that have been in the game for many decades and have been producing superior razor blades? I would expect them to use a lot of ads and social media marketing. It seems like they don't even bother. If I would start a razor blade company I would be very active online and provide free samples to people who're interested.

I also find their motto funny " EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF SHAVING " they really think they have invented something new. Their Platinum blades aren't special, you're better off with an Asta SP which is almost 3x times cheaper. Most members here recommend the Astra SP's to newbies for a reason. I'm going to wait 2-3 days for my beard to grow so I can use the Silver blade, I'm not sure what to expect but my guess is that they'll be worse than the Platinum blade.

:thumbsup: Thank you for the review of the platinum's.
Here is the review of the Silver blades:

Top Bottom