What's new

Liber (and razors) medicina animi

Razor: Blackbird TI

Brush: SOC Mistura

Soap: B&M Passiflora

Blade: Permasharp (2)

The second shave with the Permasharp is always the best one.

64045E66-3CEF-4658-B4F9-3F15E390BB39.jpeg

Last edited:

Razor: Rockwell 6C

Soap: Seaforth Sea Spice Lime

Blade: Permasharp (1)

The 6C was my first DE. The original one is now in a newbie home. I found a good deal and you know the drill. I don’t need a new razor, but “this is the B&B way” 😆.

Let see what kind of memories I have using a 6C again 🤔. Will be a keeper or a PIF?!

C979B4E7-75CC-45DB-A979-437B6EB53D88.jpeg

Soap: Palmolive Shaving Cream

Blade: Astra SP (1)

Bowl: Captain’s Choice

Very nice shaving cream.

C7C5A2C1-14D2-41EC-B16F-FB5D423A7212.jpeg

Last edited:

Soap: Seaforth Sea Spice Lime

Blade: Vintage Polsilver (1)

This blade seems a little thicker than modern blades. At first, Permasharp is sharper and less smoother.

About the soup, the scent is awesome 😍

265E6041-5685-4AC7-B57D-C41826600E9C.jpeg

Linha Granado is customs-free for you, but then your SOC Mistura brush wouldn’t be needed. No one can win. I’m sorry.
Fortunately, as a ordinary B&B member, I have soap for at least 10 years. ;)

The current president want to get at least more 8 billion in customs taxes, so the customs are acting in a draconian way lately. :mad:

I’ll hold my purchases from now. Probably I’ll buy more things only in my next travel.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Very sorry about your president. I blame the USA for providing bad role models. And I’m sorrier that won’t change soon.

I blame the USA for providing bad role models.
We have 4 presidents since the democratic elections returned. One finished his turn, 2 are impeached and one was arrested. The current president was the arrested one. He was released by the Supreme Court, run again and surprisingly won 😳 The worst US president would be the best here with no effort 😉

Any news on your straight razor shaving experience?
@rbscebu Very busy lately. I’m not have time even to shave with a DE. I’ll master SR one day. Slow learner here 🙂.

I have to shave very slowly and with extra care, but the shave is closer than my best DE. The closeness is unmatched, although takes a lot of time and focus. The only day I have the time to try SR is Sunday.

Razor: Blackbird Ti

Brush: SOC Finest Badger

Bowl: Captain‘s Choice Scuttle

Soap: B&M Passiflora

Blade: Vintage Polsilver (1)

Blade #2 Shave #1

Enjoying a warm lather here in South America 😊 Days become a little colder now.

This blade struggles a little to attack a 3 days beard. The shave was smooth and close, although a little more sharpness would be good.

A8AEB10C-1533-4D43-89C7-E95BCC7A7883.jpeg

I’ve just finished ”Piquenique na estrada”. This book inspired the Russian movie “Stalker” by Andrei Tarkovski. The book is very interesting, I’ll see the movie next.

D6711E26-7D88-4AC8-BEB2-FA5972AD6C2C.jpeg

Razor: Rockwell 6C (Plate 4)

Brush: Simpson Trafalgar

Soap: B&M 42

Blade: Jaws (1)

Getting a old friend from a previous challenge, the Jaws. This blade struggles to beat a 3 days beard.

510810D1-7262-4A5B-B4B2-D0D9AF6641FA.jpeg

Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25

Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T3

Soap: Arko

Blade: Jianyu (1)

Jianyu, the Swordfish blade. This blade seems a little sharper than the Jaws. A little tuggy facing a 4 days beard, but in general it was a good shave.

Swordfish>Jaws

C37C486E-A54B-4677-A90C-A2B648A66A1E.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom