What's new

Leather notebooks and Refills

$IMG_0512.jpg

Just a better shot of our logo!!! Did I mention that I Love this Journal!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Tom

Must be nice to be local! Looks gorgeous!

Mine is somewhere between LA and Canada according to Canada Post...Here's hoping I get it this week! :D

Cheers,

M.

Tom, do you think that the cover will accommodate A5 notebooks without clipped corners? I am hoping that a thinner journal with rounded corners will fit.

Oh yeah, looks great. Thanks for the pic.

Tom, do you think that the cover will accommodate A5 notebooks without clipped corners? I am hoping that a thinner journal with rounded corners will fit.

Oh yeah, looks great. Thanks for the pic.

You could always clip the corners of the journal

Daniel, if you look at the bottom right corner of the last picture in the original post... if you were to fill in the full corner it looks as if it would just fit a full book

I was able to get a RED & BLACK 5 3/4 X 8 1/4 hard back journal, but I don't think I would leave it in there. Maybe a soft cover would work. Try to find an A5 size pad around here, I tried Office Max, Office Depot and Micheal's craft store brought nothing but puzzled looks. Daniel if you want to send me one I will check it out!!!!

Tom

You could always clip the corners of the journal
Hoping to not do have to do so.

Daniel, if you look at the bottom right corner of the last picture in the original post... if you were to fill in the full corner it looks as if it would just fit a full book
That is open. Closed might be a little snug. I will just have to wait to find out. Not a deal breaker in the least. :drool:

Mine showed up today. Its too dark for a picture. The smell of the leather is amazing. I don't want that smell to disappear! The paper is nice. The leather... Oh goodness the leather... Buy once, cry once- let it last a lifetime. Until I see the one Joel has to offer then hopefully get a small one ;)

ETA: The pen loops don't play nice with my M200's... Will keep trying. :)

Last edited:
Mine showed up today. Its too dark for a picture. The smell of the leather is amazing. I don't want that smell to disappear! The paper is nice. The leather... Oh goodness the leather... Buy once, cry once- let it last a lifetime. Until I see the one Joel has to offer then hopefully get a small one ;)

ETA: The pen loops don't play nice with my M200's... Will keep trying. :)
Sounds like you need a new pen.

Yay! Mine is in Canada...somewhere...LOL CanadaPost says 3-7 business days from here...I hope it's the 3! Super fast shipping to Canada though, ordered on Friday. Very impressed by WCS. Is this typical of ordering from them to Canada?

Cheers,

M.

Top Bottom