What's new

Ink Drop @ Goulet Pens

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
A question comes to mind. One of the additional perks is "special offers and discounted products"
I placed the ink drop order solo and was preparing to place a separate order. Are these offers and discounts something that may benefit my order? The reason I ask is my "inkdrop" is processing so I do not have access to the members section yet.

IIRC the "inkdrop membership" kicks in pretty quickly ... within a day or two ... so you might as well wait. (You get discounts on ordering bottles of this month's ink.)

IIRC the "inkdrop membership" kicks in pretty quickly ... within a day or two ... so you might as well wait. (You get discounts on ordering bottles of this month's ink.)

Yes, normally! Brian & I are still on vacation so I haven't been able to check the internet as frequently, but I think everyone who signed up has been fully enrolled by now. Sorry if you had to wait longer than normal, I am normally able to give access same-day. :)

I just added "x number of months in the ink drop" to my Christmas list.
I hope you're listening Santa. I've been pretty good this year.
(not 12 months of good, maybe 6 months worth :wink2:)

I know, look at me. Here I am being a PITA while your on vacation just because I want my membership activated :)

*btw it activated today, and I appreciate the email replies.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Yes, normally! Brian & I are still on vacation so I haven't been able to check the internet as frequently, but I think everyone who signed up has been fully enrolled by now. Sorry if you had to wait longer than normal, I am normally able to give access same-day. :)

Vacation!!! who will feed the Oommpa lumpas? Yikes.

I think Mr. and Mrs. Goulet went to Petsmart and found an automatic pet feeder/water bowl to feed the Oompa Loompas (They just rebadged it to read Oompa Loompa feeder).

Oompa Loompas are happy, people get their wish list.... errr shipments on time :)

Not affiliated with The Goulet Pen company other than to be a happy recipient of their customer service.

Dave

Top Bottom