What's new

Humidor exclusively for Cubans

Robustos are my favourite.

Serie D No. 4 are excellent but I also love Ramon Allones Specially Selected and Ray del Mundo Choix Supreme. They are excellent and not insanely expensive. Almost all robusto/toros from Upmann and Montecristo are great as well.

Try an Upmann #2 if you can. Very similar to a MC#2 and more consistent IME.

Cubans are overrated though. You US folks have access to similar or better quality cigars for much less $$$ from DR, Honduras, Nicaragua, etc. The mystique of the “illegal” Cuban cigars in the US makes them much more desirable likely. Most of my recent purchases have not been Cuban. I keep all of my cigars (Cuban or not but no flavoured) in the same humidors.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Side track

I love Upmann Mag 46 and Robaina Famosos. The increase cost since the pandemic has shut down my Cuban purchases. For my money now, Padron 1964 Exclusivos are top notch.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Every website says shipping times could be 4+ weeks too. IDK how I feel about 500 bucks worth of Cubans floating around in limbo for 4+ weeks. At least if I order 500 bucks worth of non-Cubans they will probably arrive in half that time.

I pretty much just want a stock of Cubans to say “I have a stock of Cubans”. I haven’t smoked nearly enough to know what I like or to say ”this Cuban cigar is better than blah blah”. I just don’t know. But the more I look and find something that sounds good it’s out of stock! I doubt it will get better this year, or even next year.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Every website says shipping times could be 4+ weeks too. IDK how I feel about 500 bucks worth of Cubans floating around in limbo for 4+ weeks. At least if I order 500 bucks worth of non-Cubans they will probably arrive in half that time.

I pretty much just want a stock of Cubans to say “I have a stock of Cubans”. I haven’t smoked nearly enough to know what I like or to say ”this Cuban cigar is better than blah blah”. I just don’t know. But the more I look and find something that sounds good it’s out of stock! I doubt it will get better this year, or even next year.
The only positive I am told is that the quality of Cubans are at an all time high.

How about a pelicanador? I have 3 Pelican cases with Spanish cedar trays and Boveda %62 packs. They look cool and are bomb proof with perfect humidity. My last Savoy leaked so much it drove me crazy. Just a side thought. 🤓

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Have you tried any Tatuaje cigars? The Miami’s are made from Cuban Seed from Nica and might tide you over till you stock back up. I had one from an event back a few years, and I think it had that tinge of Cuban flavor, and that slight floral essence when taking a draw and the wrapper heats up under the nose giving off that wonderful aroma.
Why am I not surprised they are completely out of stock on CI. So damn frustrating trying to buy cigars now. I might as well just pay the brick & mortar price and buy whatever I can find in store.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I’m looking to purchase a humidor for Cubans only. It’s my understanding they like the humidity around 62-65%.
I'll tell ya this Much: us Michiganders hate when the humidity gets much above 45, especially in the Summer. True story doggone!

Top Bottom