What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

Those are late 40s aristocrats. Not presidents. The president was a gold fatboy.

They're Presidents, Nick.

The Aristocrats were gold plated, and the gold plated Fatboy was called Executive Adjustable.

The President has a rhodium plated handle and nickel head. Then there's also the Diplomat (same as the President but in gold).

And here's the President with one smooth band (like the '48-'51 Aristocrat)

proxy.php

Last edited:
Those are late 40s aristocrats. Not presidents. The president was a gold fatboy.

I think you may be wrong. I own a President and they are Rhodium, not gold or Fatboys. I believe the gold ones are called the Diplomats I could be wrong in the gold ones, but the President I'm sure.

I have this one and it's so minty i haven't yet shaved with it….I read that the head was nickel but it still has an amazingly bright shine especially in the blade compartment…looks unused….i wish this had cost me $103.

Same here. I posted a thread about mine. It is a beauty, but I did break the cherry on mine, go for it, you won't regret it:laugh:

I have this one and it's so minty i haven't yet shaved with it….I read that the head was nickel but it still has an amazingly bright shine especially in the blade compartment…looks unused….i wish this had cost me $103.
Same wish here, but the one I bought is my birth year/quarter, so I forgive myself :laugh: The shave with mine is absolutely sublime, btw!

Just won these beauties this morning. Pretty stoked! It will be my first trying either razor :thumbup:

I was looking for a Krona for a while, came across this duo and got what I feel is an incredible deal. So happy I woke up early and found it (ended at 9 AM local), must be my lucky day! Even got the silver tip Krona I was looking for!

Fat handle tech and Krona

Top Bottom