What's new

Describe your shaving experience with a movie title!

The Crying Game.

(the reason I quit using Pinaud BR)

I forgot about that one. I remember thinking that the chick looked like a tranny, and when they showed his/her junk, well, there was no doubt at that point. Definitely more of him than I wanted to see. That was the same dude who played Ra in stargate.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I'm a huge fan of Proraso and other cooling products . . . .

My choice is "The Big Chill"

This is one of my favourite movies ever. Another favourite that for me is not shave related but might be for some here . . . and that was never mentioned is "The Sting"

proxy.php

Because I used a Lord razor and blade, both items are made in Egypt, as ya'll know!

My first shave went well, no blood, no irritation, no death on the nile!:laugh:

Behind the Green Door.

Seriously, the door to my half bath, errr.......I mean shaving monastery, is green.

Lots of excellent witty responses here. I don't think anyone has yet mentioned "Blades of Glory", that totally realistic portrayal of figure skating :001_smile. I've been so tempted to try an Iron Lotus with my razor (or hockey skates) to remove those stubborn neck hairs.

Lots of excellent witty responses here. I don't think anyone has yet mentioned "Blades of Glory", that totally realistic portrayal of figure skating :001_smile. I've been so tempted to try an Iron Lotus with my razor (or hockey skates) to remove those stubborn neck hairs.

I should explain that this applies to me because my shave routine would be classified as a comedy, an hour-long comedy, but nevertheless the good shaves have been glorious so who cares.

To the OP...Great idea for a thread!!

Here is my shave story as told with Movie Titles.

Before I found B&B, I was basically "A 40 Year Old Virgin" to DE razors. At the beginning of my shaving experience and in order to switch over to a DE and an SE, I had to "Get Smart". But old habits "Die Hard" and it took "Six Days and Seven Nights" to get rid my "The Sum Of All Fears", but I finally did it with a "Braveheart".

I thought shaving like this would be "Mission: Impossible", but my very first shave was with an "American Beauty"...a Gillette Tech, and it felt like, "The Day The Earth Stood Still". As I got better, my "Blades of Glory" began to really shine. "28 Days Later" I seemed to develop a "Sixth Sense" about shaving. "Gone in Sixty Seconds" were the "Speed Racer" days of quick shaves.

Finally I came to B&B and met "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen", I could see that this website was truly a "National Treasure".

PS - Looking back through the "Rear Window" I could see that I used to be "Psycho" but now I know that cartridge shaving is for "The Birds", and, like so many of you, DE shaving has me in a "Frenzy".
Great post

On a bad day: Misery
On a mediocre day: clear and present danger
On a good day: the 5th element.

This forum: Goodfellas

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom