What's new

Describe your shaving experience with a movie title!

Nice, I was thinking this as I scrolled down. Well played!

(in reference to Blade Runner)

Forgot to quote the post!

Last edited:
I'm glad no one has likened their shave to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre:lol:
To me that shows that the knowledge shared here at B&B is effective:tongue_sm

Pete

"Great Expectations" Before I shave
"Fargo" If I put my face in the shredder
Most of the time good but not perfect "As Good AS It Gets"

How about a movie timeline story instead?

I was shaving with a gilette fusion for SEVEN years letting my SILENT RAGE build up. I was sick of having a RUSH HOUR shadow at Noon. Then I got a CLUE and decided to switch to DE shaving. There is so much that goes into this hobby that it left me DAZED AND CONFUSED. I ordered myself the proper supplies and an english shaving brush which looked like some scraps from WEREWOLVES OF LONDON. I had GREAT EXPECTATIONS for my new shave but after the first time my face looked sort of like HELLBOY. My next shave wasn't much better and I got cut on my upper lip which was FIRST BLOOD. The next day was no better, cut on the neck which was FIRST BLOOD PART II. Thats when I found Mantic's videos and learned the secret to technique, kind of like painting the fence in KARATE KID. I no longer viewed DE shaving as a BLOODSPORT. Now I see it as a relaxing END OF DAYS where I can take THE DARK KNIGHT as my own, take my time and do THE WHOLE NINE YARDS. I feel like a real HOT SHOT and get such a close shave I usually have to wait ANOTHER 48 HOURS before I can do it again. Now the bad part is that with the MULTIPLICITY of my shaving supplies it could take me NINE MONTHS to get through my rotation.:lol:

-JJ

Top Bottom