What's new

December 2023 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

Still out.

Friday December 29, 2023
Brush: Zenith 502B
Lather: MdC Rose
Razor: Henson AL13 Mild
Blade: Gillette Perma-Sharp
IMG_6134.jpg

Day 29, in

Razor: Henson AL13-M
Blade: RK Shaving Stainless (1)
Preshave: LEAF Oil
Soap: Captains Sandalwood Cream
A/S: Speick

New RK blade in the Henson and a BBS today. I’m an almost every day shaver and this razor seems to work flawlessly, sans the blade that came with it which seems to max out after 3 uses. Might just be 1 blade from the tuck but, I’ll see how it goes with a fresh one.

Make it a great day!

Funny you should mention that. I was thinking about you not having this one!

Great minds!

Guido
My Friend,

My undeniable weakness is attributable to FOMO, again 🤷‍♂️. This razor is pretty rarely seen on sale these days, hopefully there's a reason for it. Fingers crossed 😉

20231229_134142-01.jpeg

It's been Hannes and your praises which made me feel I should give this one at least a try...
If it's not for me it'll find another home without further ado...

Cheers!

Last edited:
12-28-23 Thursday
Still in.

Razor: Overlander
Blade: Perma-sharp (5
Soap: MWF
Brush: Semogue 1250
Pre: Shower

Using the Fat 4 days straight really makes me wish I had grabbed more of them when they were available. Aahh well onward we go.

Simple 2 pass shave for DFS+ 9.0/10!

Be well
Jay

My Friend,

My undeniable weakness is attributable to FOMO, again 🤷‍♂️. This razor is pretty rarely seen on sale these days, hopefully there's a reason for it. Fingers crossed 😉

View attachment 1771607

It's been Hannes and your praises which made me feel I should give this one at least a try...
If it's not for me it'll find another home without further ado...

Cheers!
Wait! Which Green cult is that? 1.0?

Exaktly. The GC was delivered 15 minutes after post #779 went online.
Yes, I can see you are from Germany. Seriously doubt a French guy would write it with a K. :lol:

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
This is the expression also used by miners and tunnel builders to express their best wishes that everyone will return to the surface in good health. But the explanation of Hannes brings it to the core of the saying.

Where exactly did you work?

PS: Noticed the "c", @ivan_101 t
Très bien, eh? 🤣

It was for my previous employer. Unfortunately timing never worked out for a visit, so I worked with the team remotely.

It was in the Erzgebirge.

Top Bottom