What's new

Blank screen for the last few days

The blank screen, at least according to devtools, was a 500 error: database unresponsive. I'm not sure why Cloudflare was not showing a status message, perhaps it had been teporarily disabled whilst remedial work was being done?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Anybody else unable to access the site for hours last night? On my PC and my mobile I just got the blank white screen.

Yes, I think the site was generally down.

Yes. The entire site seemed to be down for hours. At least in my corner of the interwebs.

Yes it was down for me also. Unlike outages in the past, there were no messages or codes. It was just a totally blank screen.

White screen for me yesterday, late afternoon through late night. No messages, just a blank white screen. (Southern WI).

The "Is the Site Down" webpage checker I use, said the site was down, but it was weird not to get an error message.

The blank screen, at least according to devtools, was a 500 error: database unresponsive. I'm not sure why Cloudflare was not showing a status message, perhaps it had been teporarily disabled whilst remedial work was being done?

We were informed that the whole Dallas Cloud Center went down.
It's back obviously, but they are still working on some issues.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I too was getting the blank white screen early this morning, about 4:00 AM - 5:00 AM EST.
I gave up checking about 5AM, so no idea how long it lasted. I did not see any Cloudflare screens like the last time.
Plain blank screen, and was trying with Chrome, MS Edge, and Firefox browsers on my laptop and Windows 11.
Very happy to see B&B back up and running!

During the hours when it was down lastnight, badgerandblade.com was answering pings so the network was up just fine but the web server was having a bad night I guess. It suddenly came back online in the wee hours of the morning (around 2:30am Pacific). I haven't seen any of those Cloudfare notices since so maybe the server got a reboot and cleared out some cobwebs?

Top Bottom