What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

Woohoo it has begun!!! and like normal 0-1 Good Luck gents and your earworm for the day

Last edited by a moderator:
We will let the PIF run for a few more days before picking a winner. That means that you can still sign up if you want to play a little catch-up!

So, just to catch the new guys up a little on what we like to do here. The words are going to be posted in random threads in the Shave Clinic Forum. If you have any questions or banter during game play, this this the thread you want to use. We encourage you to find all the words yourself, but we also don't want to be a burden on your time, so if you are absolutely stumped, you can ask your fellow players for help.

Now, after the last word for the day is called, the fun doesn't stop. At the end of the day join us in the Badger & Blade Bingo Survivor's Club for more banter and fun. If it's been a particularly challenging day and you need to calm down with a drink (or, if you just feel like drinking, lol) then post a pic and show us what you're drinking!

@arief @clyde72 @Badger babe @skypsyd @Doug57 @gagi @dexutter @Gallen1119 @Blaidth @TriggerMan @heysi @dkeester @Thundert65 @mwinne63 @gwsmallwood @SamariJack @DukeNDuke @cvargo @JayEddie @LRose @rockero @AnotherChef [MENTION=108472]naperjp[/MENTION] @Macgyver984 @Smattayu @WallMatt @Orlando_The_Axe @Gnomeo0228

One of the great places on Badger and Blade is a great place to to trade items that you don't want anymore is the "Buy-Sell-Trade" forum found in the Marketplace section of B&B. Again, link added to so you can peruse.

Have we only had 2 words posted thus far?
I am still trying to figure this out...
So we need to look for "QUOTED WORDS" in only Posts Started by Parjay & Dangerousdon within the last 2 days?
But the "QUOTED WORDS" can be in a ANY entry made by anyone?

Have we only had 2 words posted thus far?
I am still trying to figure this out...
So we need to look for "QUOTED WORDS" in only Posts Started by Parjay & Dangerousdon within the last 2 days?
It's not necessarily a thread started by either of Parjay or Dangeroutdon, but a post by one of them anywhere in the shave clinice and the word will be in quotes (if I understand correctly). And yes I believe only 2 words so far.

It's not necessarily a thread started by either of Parjay or Dangeroutdon, but a post by one of them anywhere in the shave clinice and the word will be in quotes (if I understand correctly). And yes I believe only 2 words so far.
Yes you are correct. Any post by myself or Parjay in the Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-in. Posts must be in quotation marks. And can be no older than two days old. These first couple of days will show you how we will post some of the words. Only two have been posted for today.

Sent from the Danger Phone

Doesn't matter who started the thread, but the word must be in one of their (RJ & Don) posts. Can be ANYWHERE inside their posts. :detective:

Top Bottom