What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

uhh.. 0 for 2 and Don... due to the global nature of the game, KJ and I have had to purchase some remote pinky removal devices that are portable, small and autonomous. This is primarily due to jet fuel costs. However just wanted you to know, just in case you look out your window and see this

proxy.php

But if I do that then according to your bingo card you would win. We can't have that can we? I tell you what, if no one else wins by 31 days into the game, I will use that word :)

Sent from the Danger Phone

You read it here first, people. I'm guaranteed the win in 31 days. :lol:

uhh.. 0 for 2 and Don... due to the global nature of the game, KJ and I have had to purchase some remote pinky removal devices that are portable, small and autonomous. This is primarily due to jet fuel costs. However just wanted you to know, just in case you look out your window and see this

proxy.php

My daughter is dating an Air Force Drone pilot......we might be able to employ his services.:ninja:

proxy.php

These callers are terrible....BOOO...BOOO $angry-mob.png

proxy.php

I don't respond kindly to threats...after all, my middle name is Dangerous...oh, wait that's my first name..or is it Don...I know there is a dangerous in there somewhere...what were we talking about?

Well I'm 1 for 1 but its not looking good for my post sifting abilities... I can't find the 2nd call! By the way good luck in the game everyone. We've started! Woohoo!

Yes you are correct. Any post by myself or Parjay in the "Shave Clinic" & Newbie Check-in. Posts must be in quotation marks. And can be no older than two days old. These first couple of days will show you how we will post some of the words. Only two have been posted for today.

Sent from the Danger Phone

And sometimes I might even manipulate a quote of mine or someone else's...this is the third Bingo call for the day.

Welp, that's 0-3 today :facep: I guess now I get to go over to the survivors thread, and fuss and have a drink :tongue_sm

Last edited:
You're a good man Don, calling third just before midnight (in Europe)! Not like some callers that kept me up all night.. Anyway 1 for 3.

Top Bottom