What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

proxy.php

I would love to have a couple more people to sign up for this. Lots of fun and you get to meet interesting people in the process. Game starts tomorrow!

Good morning all you fine members of Badger & Blade who are eagerly awaiting the first words or phrases to be called of B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition! First and foremost I would like to thank all of those who worked tirelessly to make this edition of B&B Bingo possible. I your co-caller along with [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] will be posting words or phrases from your bingo cards in various places in this forum...that also includes the Hall of Fame. If you need a refresher on the words, please refer to the very first post in this thread or click here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-Clinic-amp-Newbie-Check-In-Edition-(Sign-Up). If you have additional questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask either Parjay or myself. Let's get to it!

The first couple of days Parjay and I will show you ways that Bingo words/phrases can be found. We may not show you every way that we will post these, but we want to give you an idea. Remember, all words and phrases called will be in quotation marks. We may at times place words that appear to be on your card, but please look carefully. If it doesn't look like this (this is just a test and not a real bingo call) "test" then it isn't a bingo call (again...this is not a bingo call).
Your first word is in a new thread I created this morning. It can be found here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...tlight-The-Haberdashery?p=8252946#post8252946.

As an added bonus...the bingo call is also a link to a forum on B&B. If you have not checked out that forum yet...take a look around...there might be something there that interests you. So that is your first call of the day. I will drop in two more times today...sometime before midnight central time...to give you the two other words or phrases. Good luck y'all and I hope you have fun!

The first couple of days Parjay and I will show you ways that Bingo words/phrases can be found. We may not show you every way that we will post these, but we want to give you an idea. Remember, all words and phrases called will be in quotation marks. We may at times place words that appear to be on your card, but please look carefully. If it doesn't look like this (this is just a test and not a real bingo call) "test" then it isn't a bingo call (again...this is not a bingo call).
In the event of a real bingo call you would see posts here that say 0-1 or whoohoo 1-1. (and perhaps a few mentions of pitchforks) However this is only a test.
Now back to our regular Bingo programming.

Alright Don... I expect fair treatment! Since you just won my bingo game! Off to rough start... better turn it around!

But if I do that then according to your bingo card you would win. We can't have that can we? I tell you what, if no one else wins by 31 days into the game, I will use that word :)

Sent from the Danger Phone

Top Bottom