What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

Delayed congratulations to @clyde72, and thank you to [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] for a game well called, or not so well called in my case!

Delayed congratulations to @clyde72, and thank you to @dangerousdon and @Parjay for a game well called, or not so well called in my case!

Thanks for the thanks! I won't call it delayed, I still have to get the PIF prize and my Bingo prize shipped out. Sorry for the delay on my end guys, the Mrs. and I are house sitting all week and it is really messing with my scheduling!

Delayed congratulations to @clyde72, and thank you to @dangerousdon and @Parjay for a game well called, or not so well called in my case!
Thanks @naperip !

Thanks for the thanks! I won't call it delayed, I still have to get the PIF prize and my Bingo prize shipped out.
Sorry for the delay on my end guys, the Mrs. and I are house sitting all week and it is really messing with my scheduling!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, your just keeping it for yourself aren't you? :wink2: Don't make me have KJ [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] and Dave [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] fire up the jet! :wink:

No worries RJ [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] !

All the prizes have finally made it to me safe and sound! Thanks again [MENTION=94449]Blaidth[/MENTION] [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] :thumbup: $B&B-Bingo-Shave-Clinic-&-Newbie-Check-In-Edition-Prizes.jpg

Mine made it yesterday too! Thanks RJ! Up first will be The Kraken. :w00t:
View attachment 666643

I have never tried the Kraken, you will have to let me know what you think! Glad it made it to you safe and sound :thumbup1:

Also, I have to take the opportunity to plug a great cause. That Arlington stick was purchased in the Sue Moore Auction last year and was originally donated by Mike (@ateace). For those of you that are new, this year's Sue Moore Auction is mere months away, start saving your pennies!

Last edited:
Any of you players hungry for more? A new game in the 3BSC just started and if you played this game, you're eligible. No tricks, no hidden words. Just straight Bingo Hall style bingo.

Check us out in the Clubs and Brotherhoods forum or follow the link in my signature!

If you're new to bingo, there will be another Forum game starting in February in the Soaps Forum. Once you've played a regular game you're eligible for the 3BSC game.

Top Bottom