What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Lilac Vegetal scent"

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Wow. That is truly unfortunate and I apologize for dredging up the memory and re-traumitizing you. Rhino urine is now off the table for jest as far as I'm concerned.
Oh no siree Bob! It's just starting!

We are all half growed up men here. His friends were right, and so are we, at laffin' at his expense.

No self respecting would be comedian would leave such low hanging fruit on the vine doggone!

Wow. That is truly unfortunate and I apologize for dredging up the memory and re-traumitizing you. Rhino urine is now off the table for jest as far as I'm concerned.
Although, second thoughts, I bet if we decanted it into a glass bottle, instead if wringing it out of our socks, we'd be in business as a major competitor to the Veg! And rhino pee has of course been around a lot longer, and would probably make the Hungarian cavalry smell just as good as the Veg - couldn't hurt, as they say. It's all in marketing...:sleep:

I must say this thread has made me revisit an old experiment of mine.

The veg come from clubman in a plastic bottle. It has been said that transferring to a glass bottle makes a positive difference.

It has been two years since I have transferred half of the plastic bottle to a empty Cholula bottle. I decided to take them both out and give them a whiff tonight.

The glass Cholula bottle 100% makes a huge difference, zero doubt in my mind. The veg had a powdery, floral, spring like fragrance and it kept me coming back for more whiffs.

The veg in the plastic, well, you've all read the jokes here. One whiff was enough.

Tomorrow I will try the veg out of the glass to see how it smells during dry down.

But I can 100% confidently inform all the gentleman here that glass does improve things. Tested and verified.

Wether or not it is worth it to transfer a $7 aftershave to a glass bottle and let it sit for two years to be useable? Well, that's up to the individual
Make sure no innocent civilians are harmed during the experiment. I recommend being alone in the desert and alerting NORAD so that no one thinks the Nation is under bio attack.

FarmerTan

Although, second thoughts, I bet if we decanted it into a glass bottle, instead if wringing it out of our socks, we'd be in business as a major competitor to the Veg! And rhino pee has of course been around a lot longer, and would probably make the Hungarian cavalry smell just as good as the Veg - couldn't hurt, as they say. It's all in marketing...:sleep:
THIS my friend is how you make lemonade out of rhino urine. You will forever be at least a Colonel (or Kernal, your choice) in the Army of Arkoland. So let it be written, so let it be done.

FarmerTan

Standing beside the corral fence of a massive male African black rhinoceros, Upejani. Looking elsewhere, and thinking vaguely if I recall that he was facing away from me and therefore not a threat. The stream caught me about mid-calf, drenching socks and shoes. And me. Pals were Immediately consumed with uncontrollable hilarity. It was hot, the day and the deluge. And did not smell like the Veg. At all. Shoes and socks were consigned to the nether regions, beyond washing, and I was occupied with abrasive ablutions for a number of days before humans would stand in close proximity without a...look. Lady rhinos, however, found me apparently irresistible, although I managed to control my passion and consequently avoid being trampled to death. It was not a time in my life that I recall fondly, although no rhinos were injured in the making of this memory. :whistling:
How is it possible that "Black Rhino Urine as a Weapon" NOT become a custom title for someone on this thread?!

Top Bottom