What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I keep forgetting to post this photo celebrating Irish culture

Screenshot_20230717_085632_Chrome.jpg

Found this thread randomly, but I had to comment on my Arko experience.

My wife is Indian, and when we visit her family outside Delhi, we stay at a club/resort that a family friend has a membership with. They really chose an inspired name, "City Club." Well it had this constant cleaner smell from housekeeping.

When we got back, shortly after I got my first Arko stick. I opened it and smelled it. I immediately went to my wife and said, "Remember staying in City Club?"

"Yeah."

"Smell this."

*Sniff*

"It smells just like it."

Lemon(grass) scenty cleaner smell. Not bad, but it is the smell of a cleaner.

Maybe I'm just weird. I do kind of like The Veg.

Funny, The Lilac Veg reminds me of the smell of the hotel I stayed in near Varanasi, India.

@Lane101 welcome to the improved Opinions on Arko thread. Please consider offering your opinion on Arko and keep the conversation going. Where is Owen? I thought this thread was dead.
@Slock , Happy to oblige. 🙂 Arko is the best value shaving soap out there today at under $2 per stick when purchased in a box of 12. Excellent core shaving performance (ease of lathering, lather stability and slickness) and, like many I like the scent that to me is like an old style barber shop. My only complaint is that when left in an open shaving mug most of the scent dissipates over a couple of weeks though that may be a benefit for those that prefer a weaker Arko scent.

I just 3017'd a stick late last year and it's currently part of the custom blend I'm using in my primary soap rotation.

Top Bottom