What's new

A flavour for every month!! ... join the B&B theme-of-the-month club!

In all seriousness, I'd like to propose that we move Musgo month to March. Why?

- The Lanolin content of the cream is better for cold weather.
- The aftershave is particularly good during winter.

I haven't tried SIM so I'm not sure how it compares, but I always thought Musgo would be better for colder months...

In all seriousness, I'd like to propose that we move Musgo month to March. Why?

- The Lanolin content of the cream is better for cold weather.
- The aftershave is particularly good during winter.

I haven't tried SIM so I'm not sure how it compares, but I always thought Musgo would be better for colder months...

+1

I 2nd the motion for Musgo. :thumbup1:

So is it officially mama bear's march? Just wondering cause if it is that first purchase I made was a good one :thumbup:. Now I just need to hope it gets over here in time.

So is it officially mama bear's march? Just wondering cause if it is that first purchase I made was a good one :thumbup:. Now I just need to hope it gets over here in time.

IDK what qualifies as "official". The OP hasn't commented in a couple months on this thread so it's kinda a free-for-all. I'd say for us last 4 posters are cool with it. There were only 5 other votes for March are 2 for Sir Irisch Moos, 2 for Musgo, and one for Marlborough. Anybody else vote for one of those 3 or vote for Mama Bear?

I already have some MB's to get me started and will hopeful get some B-day $$ during the second week of March to pick up some more!

Last edited:
I just read this thread the other day for the first time and think it's a great idea.

I am going to be splitting my March usage between two ideas presented. Not to dis the Mama Bear suggestions, but I just ordered a tube of Irisch Moos Shaving Cream and some Musgo Real After Shave. That should keep me in the green for the month.

I think because of the seriousness of Sue's fire, her house burning to the ground, we should switch to March MamaBear Madness.

I realize that some folks may have already ordered other products, but I woiuld vote to emphasize MamaBears.

I had no idea that happened. So sorry to hear. Yes, I'll be making a purchase then for some MamaBear product. That is so tragic.

*EDIT*
Just ordered some Cucumber Mint Shaving Soap and a wooden bowl from MamaBear.

Last edited:
Of course! At least I plan on it. That's the beauty of Mama Bear's; you could literally use a different scent every day of the month if you wanna invest in it.

I know, so far I only have three, with a bunch of Sample Slivers arriving soon (but not soon enough). I really don't know if I intend on going back to anything else.

MamaBear March sounds like a good plan...I used Masculine Musk this AM. I only have a few, but that will be good. I have too much plenty of soap. I need to work through some.

Top Bottom