What's new

A flavour for every month!! ... join the B&B theme-of-the-month club!

Gents, in honour of the recent "Timmy" awarded to Saint Sue Moore of SCS fame, we've decided to delay the "Knize 10" month for a bit, and have December be

St Charles Shave December!!

Can't wait...I'll need to replenish my supply!:thumbup:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Can't wait...I'll need to replenish my supply!:thumbup:
... that's why it's not ST Charles November! :001_cool:
Okay, I'm a newb....

Isn't "St. Charles" a brand and not a scent?

Yes.

Normally we are more specific for our month themes, either a specific product (like Tabac for October) or a general scent theme (Julime, anybody?)

However, in honour of the "Timmy" awarded to Sue Moore of SCS, we're opening it up to any products from SCS, not just a specific scent.

Gents, in honour of the recent "Timmy" awarded to Saint Sue Moore of SCS fame, we've decided to delay the "Knize 10" month for a bit, and have December be

St Charles Shave December!!

(in all likelihood January will get the Knize 10, for those of you who have already stocked up. :001_cool:)

That is outstanding :thumbup:

I was about to make my first purchase at SCS, so this is just the icing on the cake.

I have nothing from SCS...although Gent's Best comes awfully close.... Oh bother, just means I need to place a order from Sue and Wendy.... any suggestions?????

I have nothing from SCS...although Gent's Best comes awfully close.... Oh bother, just means I need to place a order from Sue and Wendy.... any suggestions?????

I just bought Bay Rum shave soap, Coconut shave cream and some Neroli shave soap. So all that together I qualified for the free Pumpkin Spice shave soap :w00t:

I never bought from SCS nor have I ever used there products but you cant go wrong with the above. Plus you can stock up for NovemBayRum :thumbup1:

... that's why it's not ST Charles November! :001_cool:

Yes.

Normally we are more specific for our month themes, either a specific product (like Tabac for October) or a general scent theme (Julime, anybody?)

However, in honour of the "Timmy" awarded to Sue Moore of SCS, we're opening it up to any products from SCS, not just a specific scent.

Ohhhh yeah . . . I'm in for my SCS Neroli Blend After Shave Milk . . .

. . . if anyone is looking for an SCS branded product for December and hasn't tried their ASB Milks, this is one I recommend (pricier, but worth it).

I'll need to stock up on some SCS -- Have used a sample of their Rose and I really enjoyed it!!!

Anyone know if they still ship international?

I'll need to stock up on some SCS -- Have used a sample of their Rose and I really enjoyed it!!!

Anyone know if they still ship international?

I think SCS only ships to Canada, but they now link to a website from the UK which stocks their products. Also, Gentlemen's Best stocks some of their products.

Sweet!! I am set for November and December.

For November there is a sample Ogallala Bay Rum puck, Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum, and St. Charles Shave Bay Rum with a Twist edt.

For December an order was just placed a few days ago for the Very V edt and the above Bay Rum edt. Thanks to their October special along with the two EDT's should come a pumpkin spice puck. This will see extensive use for St Charles December!

Yep I'm in the same boat...and I've been wanting to try Sue's stuff, so guess that means I'll be placing an order soon.

Prayer's for Sue and her family.

From Saint Charles Shave Shop: "N O T I C E: Saint Charles Shave will be closed for several weeks as we attend to the needs of our family. Thanks for your patience and understanding."

Looks like the shop is going to be closed for awhile.

Last edited:
From Saint Charles Shave Shop: "N O T I C E: Saint Charles Shave will be closed for several weeks as we attend to the needs of our family. Thanks for your patience and understanding."

Looks like the shop is going to be closed for awhile.

Depending on how much the Halloween Sale depleted his stock, you can buy several Saint Charles Shave products from Gentleman's Best, and his signature series line is in fact made for him by Saint Charles Shave. :thumbup:

I'll play.

If I bought only one soap/cream a month I'll save money compared to what my ssad/scad has been costing me lately.:w00t:

I'm new and this sounds like a fun way to try some different products. So are we continuing this into next year?? If so, what will be the theme for January? :confused1

I'm new and this sounds like a fun way to try some different products. So are we continuing this into next year?? If so, what will be the theme for January? :confused1

how about Jan-u-lime-ary!

or how about Jan-menth-uary!

Oh I guess wishful summer thinking just isn't going to work. I got to go build a fire in the fireplace. It's frigging damp and cold around here. And dark too. Dark, damp and cold.

-jim

I would suggest SANDALWOOD as the theme for January. It's cold here in the states, and I can't think of a more appropriate or deserving scent/theme. In fact, I can't believe it hasn't been suggested before (or maybe it has?).

Top Bottom