What's new

B&B <3's Saint Sue PIF

Here is my donation: a tub of my lavender shaving cream soap, three samples of my shaving cream soap (key lime, rose, and Vostok), and two bars of my bath & body soap (Ceres' Bar and Cedarwood-Lemongrass). David tells me this will go to the second prize winner. Let us loosen those wallets :wink:

View attachment 131318

It's a PIF in a PIF!!!
I'm throwing in a little something to sweetest the pot and loosen those wallets! :thumbup:

The next SIX people who donate to the cause the minimum amount or more and who post under this post here that they have donated (you don't have to enter into the PIF if you don't want to but really - why wouldn't you?!?) I will give each of these six people a FREE
"Gut" Palmolive Shave Stick free of charge. I'll contact you via PM to get your shipping address.
Please do not post that you have donated before you send your donation in. I trust no-one would do that anyway but, y'know :biggrin1:

So It's Simple:
1. Donate
2. Post
3. Be Quick - there's only six! I will be going by the post times.

So here's the picture of these little beautys, often heralded as the be-all and end-all of shave stick nirvana and tallow-tastic shaving:
proxy.php

O.K. I have contributed again. So...#4

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Did you mispell 'Danielle' so bad it was caught by a swear filter? :tongue_sm

No I was not sure if I should use Danielle's real name or not. So I ****** it.

Wait darn I just used Danielle's real name.:w00t: Sorry D*******le

Scott

Me, too. I made a donation but please excuse me from the drawing. It's a wonderful move on your part to set this up.

Good morning all. Look for an updated collage pic of prize pool #2 on the first page soon, along with an important announcement regarding the deadline to enter this PIF.

Me, too. I made a donation but please excuse me from the drawing. It's a wonderful move on your part to set this up.

Hi - I can't see your name on the donors list on the website as I'm going by this list for my offer to confirm donations have been made. Please let me know what name you donated under.

Donated last week, please count me in.
Thanks for donating! My offer is to entice new people to come and donate so while you will be included in the main PIF you are not eligible for mine I'm afriad but if you win the main one then mine is only a tiny drop in comparision anyway!

Okay so update on the shave stick offer. I'm going by the donors list on the fundraising site.
So far, recipients of the shave sticks are:
DavidP
Miles
Fishaholic
GDCarrington
NJPaddy

Now the only other person on the list is azmark but he has not posted in here so I'm not including him.
So I have one more shave stick to go folks!

So donate, then post and this could be yours for free!

Let's keep this ball rolling as long as we can!

Ok so NJPaddy isn't much of a shave stick guy and has kindly passed on the baton in a manner of speaking.
So two more sticks left up for grabs. Let's get those donations in!

Ok so NJPaddy isn't much of a shave stick guy and has kindly passed on the baton in a manner of speaking.
So two more sticks left up for grabs. Let's get those donations in!

Come on folks. Two more shave sticks to be given away by the Internationally renown Barber-Eile (at least on B&B). Now that is a deal in and of itself.

BTW - The PIFs aren't a bad incentive either.

Okay, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! LISTEN UP!

This PIF will conclude on Sunday, November 14th. I will then use random.org to select two winners. I will notify the winners as well as the item donors. The item donors who did not mail directly to me will be given the mailing info for the winners of their respective items. I will also box up everything I am in possession of and ship the boxes out on Monday or Wednesday.

I must also ask that no more items be donated as of this time. There are two fairly updated collage pics on the first page of the thread now, and I don't wish to update them again. Thanks everybody! Now let's kick this thing into high gear and see if we can hit the $10,000 mark!

Just had a look at the two prizes and noticed something. The 2nd PIF has 7 brushes - the 1st has 1.

Nevertheless, two excellent prizes to be won. Thanks for organising it David.

Just had a look at the two prizes and noticed something. The 2nd PIF has 7 brushes - the 1st has 1.

Nevertheless, two excellent prizes to be won. Thanks for organising it David.

There's actually another brush (a Vie Long) in the first PIF. It just isn't pictured. There are a few prizes in each lot that aren't pictured, as a matter of fact.

I just got back from the funeral home. A neighbor and good friend has passed away. Her family has been witness to her long fight against breast cancer. She was a fighter, too.

Bless all who contribute to the research to end this disease. Much progress has been made in the past few years, so there is hope.

Okay so Trey claims another shave stick - only one left and the time is ticking! Let's get a big push on the last week of donations!

Top Bottom