What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Wow, lots of viewings of The Book of Eli lately.

Has anybody seen The Road with Viggo Mortenson? I watched that a few days ago, kind of similar to the Book of Eli, basic premise anyway. I thought the very end was weird though. Not out of left field or anything, just strange at the very end, don't want to give it away so I won't say more.

Saw it a few weeks ago, I think it was better than Book of Eli, a stronger story.

Tell No One - French thriller about a man who is accused of murdering his wife eight years after her death. That's a simplistic synopsis. It's an exciting, suspenseful film

The Vanishing - Dutch horror film. I thought it was all right. (too lazy to write more)

The Sea Inside - Touching Spanish film starring uh... the guy who played the bad guy in No Country For Old Men (note to self, don't write reviews when tired). I liked it a lot.

Watch out, Ebert.

A few days ago, we watched "Some Like It Hot"...Marilyn Monroe + Tony Curtis + Jack Lemon. This was an absolute joy to watch :thumbup:. They don't make movies like they used to :mad3:.

I hate to say it, but I think this one was the worst of the series. There wasn't much action and the story drug in spots. The ending was also very weak, as well as the Agent Smith ripoff villain.

:lol: oh god yes, the agent smith knock-off was laughable. and the ending was horrid. I went in with low expectations and was just super-happy with the 10-foot-tall guy with a burlap sack on his head.

proxy.php

Wonderfully corny in that 80's sort of way! :lol:

I watched An Education today. I really, really liked this movie. The acting was great, the directing was great, and the movie was the perfect length. I was never bored nor felt like it was too short. Good independent movie!

I saw The Town today, I thought it was pretty good. Reminded me a little of Heat.

All through the movie though I kept staring at the stubble on the majority of the actors thinking, why don't they ever shave?

Last edited:
Top Bottom