What's new

Am I completely anal for buying all things in pairs?

I confess: I buy objects I like in pairs: razors, soaps & creams, shoes (I mean 2 pairs :001_rolle), shirts, jackets, watches, ... you name it.

I guess deep down I'm concerned my stuff will break or will be impossible to find in the future. I even feel uneasy when I have 'only one' of something...

Anyone else do this, or am I simply nuts...?

I confess: I buy objects I like in pairs

Lightweight! About 9-10 years ago I got a megadeal on some shirts and jeans that actually fit me (I'm 1.96m tall / 6'5") which isn't an everyday thing here - I got 10 pairs of jeans and 2 dozen shirts - 8 pairs of jeans and 20 shirts were "put away"...

I've only just cracked open the last "set"

I confess: I buy objects I like in pairs: razors, soaps & creams, shoes (I mean 2 pairs :001_rolle), shirts, jackets, watches, ... you name it.

I guess deep down I'm concerned my stuff will break or will be impossible to find in the future. I even feel uneasy when I have 'only one' of something...
yeah, when I have the opportunity/funds to do so, I'll do that too

Anyone else do this, or am I simply nuts...?
...and speaking of pairs......:lol::lol::lol:
(maybe because we are nuts is why we like pairs....)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Nothin' wrong with twins ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qss-X85wRSM[/YOUTUBE]

Oi! I wasn't in charge of the ordering when the 2 million Bic biros were ordered... I was in charge of finding space in the stores for them though :lol:

No you are smart. Especially with this shaving stuff. If you like it stock up - load the cart! Since I got into this whole trip I've seen a lot of things come and go:

• Corked Musgo
  • Harris Aftershave Milk reformulation
  • 3T's shaving cream reformulations
  • Coates (n'uff said on that one)
  • Tallow based soaps going veggie (big, big list here)
  • Simpsons becoming SimFix
I've probably missed a few. I haven't been at this thing that long and all these were going on when I got in. So yes there is NOTHING wrong with stocking up on the stuff you like cause you never know........

A general rule, if you have to ask, the answer is yes.

That doesn't mean it's not a good idea. Or that everyone else isn't crazy either...

Top Bottom