What's new

The "Use Only One Blade in Feb" Challenge

I'm going to try to use just one blade for the month of February. Of course I'm going to use the greatest blade ever made, a Personna 74.

Anyone else want to join me? I've heard Swedes are pretty amazing, and maybe there is another make/model blade that is up for the challenge. I think I'll do a PIF and get a couple Personna 74's out there if you don't have one.

So on Monday I'll start the challenge and see if the Personna 74 is up for the challenge. :w00t:

One Blade for a month? There's something you're not telling us here. You're planning on growing a beard and then shave it off at the end of the month, aren't you?

Mulling over using a Personna 74 injector blade.

Would that be allowed?

Sure, why not? :) I don't have an injector razor, but I heard the Personna 74 injector blades are just as amazing.

And for those who think it's a trick, do a search on Personna 74 blades. It's no trick. I've only used one Personna 74 blade, and I got 21 shaves off of that one blade.

Definitely doable with a 74; Straight Arrow managed to get 30, I think. I may have to join you in your quest. Tho my record is a bit shy of 20.

Glad you picked February . . . Thank goodness it is not a leap year.

I can spare a couple if you run out of blades to PIF.

Last edited:
When I first saw the thread title, I thought maybe goby meant using only one brand of blade for a month, not one single blade.

I don't think I could use only Feathers or only Astras, etc. for a solid month, much less only a single blade!

Definitely doable with a 74; Straight Arrow managed to get 30, I think. I may have to join you in your quest. Tho my record is a bit shy of 20.

Glad you picked February . . . Thank goodness it is not a leap year.

I can spare a couple if you run out of blades to PIF.

I did a PIF, but there are still no winners. I didn't think I made the questions that hard, but I do love history and punk music..... I can't be the only one on this board who does.

you want to use a website? :blink::blink:

*sigh* Do we have to explain every little thing to you?
proxy.php

I did a PIF, but there are still no winners. I didn't think I made the questions that hard, but I do love history and punk music..... I can't be the only one on this board who does.

I went for question #1, #2 I really had no clue on.

For those needing a little bit more info on the 74:

Straight Arrow's original post:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105126

Another:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121467

Feel free to ignore my comments in the two threads :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom