What's new

Has anyone used the Rockwell Stainless Steel handle?

It's a nice, chunky and very grippy handle which really complements the Rockwell 6S head in terms of balance and feel. It's finish is good, but a bit on the industrial side in terms of appearance; some might like this functional look, while others will prefer more glossy eye candy. However, while it goes well with the 6S head, I prefer other handles with my other razor heads -- slightly lighter and smaller ones which I find more comfortable and easy to control. However, that's probably largely a matter of taste.

I have. It's good - well made, comfortable but grippy knurling and reasonable weight to it. I polished mine up and prefer the look of it that way. I only really use it on the Rockwell heads it came with but have tried it on other razors and it looks good/performs well on those too.

I use a Weber bulldog handle even on my Rockwell 6S. The Rockwell is a nice handle, but I prefer one that are a bit shorter. The knurling on the Rockwell is less pronounced than is my preference as well.

Top Bottom