What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

I hear that "Williams" is a pretty decent soap also. You can usually find it for about $2.00 at many stores. I have never tried it, which will probably make KJ very unhappy.

Correction, it can be found closer to $1 and sometimes less. I stocked up when I found it for 97 cents a puck. And, yes, you really should try it!

0 for 3 today and only 6 hits over all. Must remember it's not the quantity but the quality. Oh yeah and Location Location LOCATION. Lol

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

Good Morning Fellow Badgers & Badgerettes! I have a lot to do today, and by a lot I mean I am eating a lot of crawfish...we might even see if Bocephus the Bingo Dog likes crawfish too.

I have seen that most of the Bingo players are sharpening their pitchforks and Dave and KJ have air support on standby...so as promised, today we will be like The Commodores...Easy on Sunday Morning...

So I will give you two of the words in this post and also a redirect to the third call. I hope these help you all out and I hope that you all put the pitchforks down and Dave, you can call back the fighter jets.

As many times as I say that I am not going to use "Arko" I keep going back to it. For the price it is seriously one of the best performing soaps out there. If you have not tried it...you need to.

I hear that "Williams" is a pretty decent soap also. You can usually find it for about $2.00 at many stores. I have never tried it, which will probably make KJ very unhappy.

This particular forum provides a lot of useful information, not only on product information, but also on restoration. LINK

Have a Great Day!
Your Good Don, We were board, so KJ and I took the B2 , and the bartender on a Circum-Global jaunt last night, we already had the KC-10 orbiting, so why waste taxpayer dollars. Rebecca took the controls and did a couple of loops and an aileron rolls over the North Sea. We cant let her fly drunk anymore:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day fellow Bingoers. We in the Parjay family are super busy today prepping for a Memorial Day/toddler birthday bash. So here are all of today's words in one neat little package. I hope that those of you that are celebrating Memorial Day are having good times with family and friends, and I hope that those of you that are not are at least having a good Monday.

One of my favorite shaving brand wars is "Omega" vs. Semogue. I think that both manufacturers make wonderful brushes, and they are some of the best values in the shaving world. On the boar front, these are my two favorite manufacturers, and I think that Semogue also might make my favorite badger brushes as well.

If you ever want to test out different posting techniques, head over to the "Post Testing Area". Technically, it should just be an area for testing posts (self explanatory) but I find that more people reply to a 'test, test, test' post than any of my serious posts :lol:

Last but not least, if you haven't tried a "Plisson" synthetic knot, you really should. The most recent crop of synthetic brushes is really awesome. They might be the softest brushes I have ever placed upon my face, and they lather any product I throw at them with ease. Sometimes I think that if I looked away for a second these brushes would lather without me!

That is all for today, if you are grilling please share pics of your creations over at the survivor's club.

1 - 3 today, 8 - 24 over all. At least I have 2 in the same column and row now!
@Parjay you not fired but no promotion for you!
$No Promotion.jpg

Good day fellow Bingoers. We in the Parjay family are super busy today prepping for a Memorial Day/toddler birthday bash. So here are all of today's words in one neat little package. I hope that those of you that are celebrating Memorial Day are having good times with family and friends, and I hope that those of you that are not are at least having a good Monday.

One of my favorite shaving brand wars is "Omega" vs. Semogue. I think that both manufacturers make wonderful brushes, and they are some of the best values in the shaving world. On the boar front, these are my two favorite manufacturers, and I think that Semogue also might make my favorite badger brushes as well.

If you ever want to test out different posting techniques, head over to the "Post Testing Area". Technically, it should just be an area for testing posts (self explanatory) but I find that more people reply to a 'test, test, test' post than any of my serious posts [emoji38]

Last but not least, if you haven't tried a "Plisson" synthetic knot, you really should. The most recent crop of synthetic brushes is really awesome. They might be the softest brushes I have ever placed upon my face, and they lather any product I throw at them with ease. Sometimes I think that if I looked away for a second these brushes would lather without me!

That is all for today, if you are grilling please share pics of your creations over at the survivor's club.
Thanks for taking it easy on us today. I hope you have a great memorial day and birthday bash!

0-3 again [emoji22]

I am not going to lie...I could go for a beer right now. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! I know...it is too early you say. Well it's not too early if you are with @gagi (approximately 2:40 at the time of this post), or if you are with @arief (approximately 7:40 at the time of this post). So yeah...I want some beer!

$We Want Beer.jpg "The Speakeasy"

So...were do you get info around here for beer and other magical elixirs for that matter? The Speakeasy! The Speakeasy is stewarded (is that a word?) by the infamous bingo caller @eezee. There are different threads about cocktails, Scotch, Bourbon, Beer, how to make your own beer, and numerous other topics on your favorite night cap, afternoon get it on, or hair of the dog. You can find it all in...

$The Speakeasy.jpg

Top Bottom