What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

@Arief
@gallen1119
@dkeester
@mwinne63
@samarijack
@DukeNDuke
@lrose
@AnotherChef
@naperjp
@Macgyver984
@Smattayu

Before I start running the random number generator, I just want to make sure I have everybody. I believe these are the first time players for Bingo. Please let me know if I have left you (or somebody else) off of this list!

Good luck, I think that the turnout was good enough for me to include a couple goodies from my personal stash!

Before I start running the random number generator, I just want to make sure I have everybody. I believe these are the first time players for Bingo. Please let me know if I have left you (or somebody else) off of this list!

You're missing a few.... Last Update
WallMatt
Orlando_the_Axe
Gnomeo0228

@Arief
@gallen1119
@dkeester
@mwinne63
@samarijack
@DukeNDuke
@lrose
@AnotherChef
@naperjp
@Macgyver984
@Smattayu

Good luck, I think that the turnout was good enough for me to include a couple goodies from my personal stash!

This is my first time playing Bingo as well.

Edit: I didn't see that Vez had added me. Thanks Vez!

Well, I think I am all caught up after a long weekend of outdoor activity and staying away from the computer. Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend, I know I did.

1-1 today and 6-25 overall, but nowhere close to bingo...

First one to 2 matches wins the PIF. In order to win you have to be at least moderately active in this Bingo game, so I will be posting in this thread rather than in the original PIF thread. Good luck.

Here is the batting order for the PIF:

1. Arief
2. gallen1119
3. dkeester
4. mwinne63
5. samarijack
6. DukeNDuke
7. lrose
8. AnotherChef
9. naperjp
10. Macgyver984
11. Smattayu
12. WallMatt
13. Orlando_the_Axe
14. Gnomeo0228

Big money, no whammies!
proxy.php

proxy.php

lrose come on down, you're the next contestant on The Bingo is Right! We now have a three-headed monster tied atop the leader board. Will anybody else join them before they finish things up?

Top Bottom