What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

0-2 today. Still trying to figure out the anagram. Guess it doesn't matter because I don't have anything on my bingo card with those letters.

So with that. I'm 0-3 today and 4-18.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it too much. There were days in the clown house bingo that I was lucky to find one word (granted, I didn't get the way back machine). Anyway, the anagram isn't all that FABulous

0-2 today. Still trying to figure out the anagram. Guess it doesn't matter because I don't have anything on my bingo card with those letters.

So with that. I'm 0-3 today and 4-18.

Yeah the online anagram solvers came up with zilch on that one! But RJ did give us a clue!

"Because I am feeling generous I will even give you a hint. There has been a lot of chatter about a new soap that is supposed to be based on Tabac but not smell like my Grandma's purse...just sayin."

Hint if you want it:

Try searching in the Shaving Soap sub forum for Tabac. It will not be listed in thread heading, but some of the letters will. You'll go just FINE. :wink2"

Yeah the online anagram solvers came up with zilch on that one! But RJ did give us a clue!

"Because I am feeling generous I will even give you a hint. There has been a lot of chatter about a new soap that is supposed to be based on Tabac but not smell like my Grandma's purse...just sayin."

Hint if you want it:

Try searching in the Shaving Soap sub forum for Tabac. It will not be listed in thread heading, but some of the letters will. You'll go just FINE. :wink2"

Thanks for the tip.

Hint if you want it:

Ahem. Gentlemanly. Very Gentlemanly!

proxy.php

Good Morning Fellow Badgers & Badgerettes! I have a lot to do today, and by a lot I mean I am eating a lot of crawfish...we might even see if Bocephus the Bingo Dog likes crawfish too.

I have seen that most of the Bingo players are sharpening their pitchforks and Dave and KJ have air support on standby...so as promised, today we will be like The Commodores...Easy on Sunday Morning...

So I will give you two of the words in this post and also a redirect to the third call. I hope these help you all out and I hope that you all put the pitchforks down and Dave, you can call back the fighter jets.

As many times as I say that I am not going to use "Arko" I keep going back to it. For the price it is seriously one of the best performing soaps out there. If you have not tried it...you need to.

I hear that "Williams" is a pretty decent soap also. You can usually find it for about $2.00 at many stores. I have never tried it, which will probably make KJ very unhappy.

This particular forum provides a lot of useful information, not only on product information, but also on restoration. LINK

Have a Great Day!

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I only found 4 that matched in my card. Found another 8 that doesn't match my card. It seems I have to look harder.

edit: after looking at the recap, I know have 5 on my card.

Last edited:
@dangerousdon Don not only am I keeping you hired I'm giving you a 10% raise and promoting you to:
Supreme B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Bingo Caller!!
3-3 today!!! That has never happen in any B&B Bingo or 3BCS game that I've been a part of so far!

$toon254.jpg$business-commerce-promotion-promoted-avatars-worker-working-mbcn1629_low.jpg$mga13.jpg$business-commerce-ceo-chief_executive-chief_exec-businessmen-pay_rise-rden364_low.jpg

Let's see 10% of 0 is ZERO! Oh well it's the thought that counts right?
7 - 21 overall now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom