What's new

Ever ready 200 black bulb

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Would anyone happen to have a spare Ever ready 200 set in rubber black bulb with the double ring at the top for sale? I unfortunately put enamel paint on mine on the lettering and removing it has damaged it. Thanks for any help in advance.

Cordially,
Adam

In case it helps, here is a picture of what I believe you're referring to.

$200-3_2.jpg

Well, I know one thing- that was absolutely the hardest dried paint I have ever seen. I have had years of vintage plastic experience and working with Bakelite on British car parts- even restoring reverse lacquer painted Perspex. I was the one that ultimately was too heavy handed, as nothing in my bag of tricks came close to removing any paint out of the stamping cavity-not even stripper on a toothpick working directly on the lettering. Through at least three emails, Adam endured the no-go-no-show, so he is a trooper I assure you all, and a gentleman father too boot! Thank you Blade Shark, as that was exactly the style knot receptacle. The Ever-Ready employee who hot-stamped that one in the photo was having a good day methinks! For all those parts destroyed in the hopes of bringing it back to its former glory, a better replacement rises from the ashes. It will Adam-sooner than later! I am truly sorry my friend! This has upheld the Badger and Blade testimony as the most reasonable place on earth! The Golden Rule prevails once more! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown $Keep Calm and Rest in Peace.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
In case it helps, here is a picture of what I believe you're referring to.

View attachment 655261
Thanks Bladeshark! I couldn't find an old picture of mine.
Well, I know one thing- that was absolutely the hardest dried paint I have ever seen. I have had years of vintage plastic experience and working with Bakelite on British car parts- even restoring reverse lacquer painted Perspex. I was the one that ultimately was too heavy handed, as nothing in my bag of tricks came close to removing any paint out of the stamping cavity-not even stripper on a toothpick working directly on the lettering. Through at least three emails, Adam endured the no-go-no-show, so he is a trooper I assure you all, and a gentleman father too boot! Thank you Blade Shark, as that was exactly the style knot receptacle. The Ever-Ready employee who hot-stamped that one in the photo was having a good day methinks! For all those parts destroyed in the hopes of bringing it back to its former glory, a better replacement rises from the ashes. It will Adam-sooner than later! I am truly sorry my friend! This has upheld the Badger and Blade testimony as the most reasonable place on earth! The Golden Rule prevails once more! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown View attachment 655282
Tony, we shall overcome!!!! One will turn up again, like you have said. It is just a matter of time. Thanks for all your compliments and good luck on your trip.

Cordially,
Adam

Top Bottom