What's new

Sample PIF for newbies

As you new guys and gals will soon find out, there are lots of games and contests on B&B. I recently won a round of Bingo in the Aftershaves forum. My prize came with some Captain's Choice samples and I'd like to pass them along to a newbie. Kudos to [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] for suggesting this when I offered them to him first! He's a good guy, I don't care what they say about him! :lol:So I have two splashes (sandalwood and cat o' nine tails) and two balms (unscented and north). Since there are alcohol-based splashes, this will have to be CONUS only.
Rules:
-fewer than 100 posts
-you haven't tried any Captain's Choice products yet
-just say I'm in!
I'll let this run until Monday evening and will select a number on random.org
Good luck!

$image.jpg
And a picture, of course

I'm definitely in on this one. Thanks for the chance. Havent tried any Captains Choice products yet (too many others to try).

Not in... Iwould be in, cause CC is amazing (just got some two days ago), but I won't hoard it all! (Plus I have too many posts... Not new enough!)

WTH....I'm in.
if this transpires like my other "hobbies" I'll soon have PIF items of my own to lend out to new homes.

I've found that communities like this one, that PIF, are usually filled with some very awesome people. I'm part of a community in a different hobby arena that is full of some really great people. We treat each other like, and call each other, family and forwarding things to each other is commonplace. Finding that it happens here as well gives me a warm fuzzy.

im starting to really like this place. I bet my wallet and wife won't......which is the true measure of a great hobby/obsession.

There's something missing from this pif...soaps! I would like to piggyback a sample of capt. Sandalwood and a few other mystery samples if it's OK with the op. PM sent to Greg.

There's something missing from this pif...soaps! I would like to piggyback a sample of capt. Sandalwood and a few other mystery samples if it's OK with the op. PM sent to Greg.
We will be adding some soap samples to this Pif, stay tuned for a photo! And I've decided to toss in a few blades as well.

Please count me in.

New guy here. Starting to realize that this hobby can get pretty expensive, so any chance I can get to try samples is much appreciated!

I've never tried any Captain's Choice products.

I'm In !!!I'm In !!!I'm In !!!I'm In !!!I'm In !!!

Been wanting some samples of Capt Choice...
Newb to the site and DE wet shaving.....

Awesome PIF !!!! Thank you for the offer to us Newbs !!!

Top Bottom