What's new

GIVEAWAY! Volunteers sought! Free samples for evaluation - step right up!

david-edwards-madscientist-008.jpg

The Captain has been in his laboratory and come up with two aftershave formulations that are similar but distinctly different. Both are in the category of citrus and the time has come to send out samples and collect feedback from volunteers. This will be limited to a dozen or so, first come first served!

Here is what you will receive: Two small tester vials, one of each blend.

Here is what we ask: Try both of them out. Do you prefer "A" or do you prefer "B"? Maybe you don't care for either - just say so. We need to hear your candid feedback, that is what helps us the most, you are not going to hurt our feelings. Most importantly, would you buy a bottle?

Next step: If you want the two tester vials to evaluate just send us your address. You can PM us here on B&B or send us an email at: [email protected]

Feedback: Please share any and all feedback here in this thread so everyone can benefit.

Looking forward to the results. I am not much of an aftershave person, but I have enjoyed a couple of yours. I tend to go from shave to cologne, though less so these days as people in the office are allergy sensitive. Now if an aftershave scent lasted as long as a cologne I could really get into that. Of course, I always thought that was the difference between the two.

711SkKHNfhL.jpg

A quick thought about the scent development as you wait for the free samples to arrive. Fear not, you are not going to be smelling like one of these!

The goal of the fragrance blend for both vials is for citrus to be present and yet each vial be "interesting" in its own way upon application. This was accomplished by blending fragrances into different ratios - some not citrus at all - and yet have each evoke a unique citrus in the end.

I definitely like citrus scents, but this being AS I am guessing international shipping is off limits?

Have fun testing!

Guido

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom